Mood Changing Text Messages 2
There might be lots of inspirational quotes we might heard of but we tend to forget them when the ups and downs of life become so overwhelming.
As part of my previous hub "Text quotes that could make you think", here are some additional reminders that can lit up the mood or can teach a lesson. Same with the previous one, I received these as text messages and I don't know whom to give the credits. I just want you to enjoy them as well.
- Let your life means something. Become an inspiration to others so that they may try to do more and to become more than they are today.
- If what you see by the eye doesn't please you, then close your eyes and see from the heart. For the heart can see beauty and love more than the eyes can ever wonder.
- Let’s live each day like the finest bamboo- bending when winds are strong but not breaking; like the grass- ready to stand up again after being stepped on; and like a tree-strong, resilient and proud, yet quiet in its grandeur, always trusting that God is with us all the time...
- Promise yourself that as you wake up, you will say: "today I’ll be too busy...too busy being happy that I have absolutely no time feeling bad". ^_^
- One of the best moment in life is when you feel sad but you’ve got someone who’s putting more effort just to make you smile.
- There’s no shop that sells kindness; we must build it within. We can transplant hearts but we cannot transplant a kind and warm one.
- Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment; sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake. Let us use it before it is too late.
- There were hundreds of yesterdays that passed and more tomorrows still to come but there's only one today to enjoy.
- God has given us eyes not to insult, but to look beyond situations; mouth not to criticize but to speak for truth; hands not to punish sinners but to give a helping hand; and ears not to be insensitive but to hear voices in pain. Everything He gave us has its own purpose, it's just a matter of choosing what you think is right.
- You don't need to prove something to anyone just to win their favors because the real you will always be enough for those who really care.
- All the waters in the ocean could never sink a ship, unless it gets inside. Likewise, all the pressures in life can never hurt you, unless you let them in.
- If there's something better than giving others the best of what we have, it is giving others the best of who we are. Good persons are like street lights along the road. They don't make the distance shorter; but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.
- Time is a rare luxury which can never be purchased at any cost. So when someone spends it for you, it defines the depth of your value.
- END does not mean The END. In fact, E.N.D means "Effort Never Dies". If you get NO as an answer, remember that N.O. means "Next Opportunity". Always be positive! When things are at lowest, there is no way to go but UP!
- Things in life move with twists and turns. And they happen with valid reasons. So if you doubt why something happens to you, stick to this:
We can never learn to be brave and strong if the only thing in this world is joy. You always have people around you so you don't have to fight alone.
More by this Author
Here's another set of SMS from those thoughtful people.
sharing great messages...
Fan of Dragon Ball Series? Read to learn the origin of Kamehameha Wave!