Text quotes that could make you think
I received these quotes or lines as text messages from friends. Wondering how far these messages would go or where these messages originated but anyhow they are cool, inspiring and could make you think in some way.
1. When you can’t find solution to problem, it’s probably not a problem to be solved, but rather a truth to be accepted.
2. The most beautiful words by a wounded heart: “I never stopped loving him/her, I just stopped showing it.”
3. It’s better to wake up having a bad breath than to wake up having no breath at all.
4. Every day is a gift, a new beginning. Whatever glory or pain we have in the past, remember that yesterday ended last night.
5. The best revenge is happiness, because nothing drives people crazier than seeing someone actually living a good life.
6. Your safety is equivalent to someone else’s peace of mind... so always take care of yourself, have pity to someone else.
7. God opens millions of flowers without forcing the buds… reminding us not to force anything, for things happen perfectly in time.
8. One of the best feelings in the world is… realizing you’re perfectly happy, without the thing you thought you needed the most.
9. God is like the sun, you cannot look at it; but without it, you cannot see anything else.
10. Don’t judge other people by your own standards. Maybe the one you judge the most is the person who respects you that much.
11. You’ll never know how much you needed God until you look back along the rope and realize how many knots He tied to keep you out from falling.
12. The secret to real happiness is to ignore the negative voices in your head. No matter how bad things seem, they will always get better.
13. Best things in life are not the materials that you want, but the people who stick to your side in every minute of your life.
14. Every kindness done to others is a kindness done to God. People with a heart for God have a heart for people.
15. One great deed doesn’t define who we are; it’s the little good things we do to others day by day that matters. People may not notice but God does.
16. A turtle once said: “No matter how heavy my bearings are, it’s God’s choice to make me carry the luggage. For it is the only way I will be protected
Blue Mountain Arts
Wait there's more!
1. In this world, someone stands behind; silently loving us; reaching out a hand when we’ve fallen; encouraging us when we’re tested and in fear; understanding us when no one does; pointing us the light when we are in the dark... God deserves a pause... a hug... a thank you... because we are wrapped in a beautiful truth that… WE ARE LOVED WITHOUT MEASURE`
2. Bill Gates went to a restaurant and gave a $2 tip. The waiter said, “yesterday, your son gave a $100 tip and you are giving only $2?” Bill Gates wisely replied, “he’s a son of a billionaire, I’m a son of a farmer.” Be inspired and always remember where you came from.
3. A perfect life can’t be found in wealth; because riches can be taken away. Not in popularity, for popular people can be forgotten. Not in beauty, for beauty is not permanent. Not in intelligence, because it doesn’t make us a higher creation of God.
Instead, a perfect life can be found in contentment with the things we have; from the love we give and we get from the people around us... and from faith in God who give us everything.
4. 4 great ways of living: 1. Look back and thank God. 2. Look forward and trust God. 3. Look around and believe in God. 4. Look inside and find God.
5. If Howard Schultz gave up after being turned down by banks 242 times, there would be no Starbucks. If Walt Disney quit too soon after its theme park concept was trashed 302 times, there would be no Disneyland. If Thomas Edison, after 9999 failures, threw his hands and gave up, there would be no electricity and… if you give up too soon, you’ll never know what you’ll be missing out of life. Remember there is no impossible with GOD (Luke 1:37)
6. Even though I clutch my blanket and growl when the alarm rings, thank you Lord that I can hear... Even though I keep my eyes closed against the morning light as long as possible, thank you Lord that I can see... Even though I huddle in my bed and put off rising, thank you Lord that I have strength to rise... And even though I feel tired and stressed for the entire day’s work, thank you Lord that I’m still alive.
7. We need to see that love isn’t all just chocolate and roses. It’s not supposed to be always sweet, happy, touching, and warm. Love could be cold and strict when it needs to be, alone when space is needed and sad when it has to be. Don’t expect love to always make you feel good, but do expect it to make you grow in ways you never thought you would…
8. 6 things to keep in mind: 1. make peace with your past so it won’t screw up d present. 2. what other people think of you is none of your business. 3. time heals almost everything, give time. 4. No one is in charge of your happiness except you. 5. Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them, you have no idea what their journey is all about! 6. Smile! you don’t own all the problems in the world
9. Be thankful that you don’t have everything you desire, if you did...what would there be to look forward to? Be thankful for the difficult times, it’s during those times you grow. Be thankful for your limitations because they give you opportunities for improvement. Be thankful for your mistakes, they will teach you lessons. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles and they can become your blessings.
10. Slippers are worn not just to protect our feet but bring us to places where barefooted persons couldn’t go. God most of the time plays the role of slippers, He carries us no matter how rough the earth we walk on...Enjoy your walk today and God be with you always!
11. Tips to be good looking: for lovely eyes- always look at the good side of other people (phil.2:4) for tender lips- speak only kind words towards others. (Col.4:6) for a charming face- always smile with a happy heart (prov.15:13) for graceful arms- reach out with compassion to those in need. (Rom.9:15) for beautiful feet- always walk with GOD.(Gen.6:9) …so be a good looking person all the time!
Sometimes, I forget to thank the people who make life happy in their own simple ways. Sometimes, I fail to tell them how much I appreciate them for being a part of my life. Today is just an ordinary day, nothing’s really special.
Buy hey! Thanks for being around…^_^
- Inspirational Text Messages 3
Here's another set of SMS received from those thoughtful people. I just want to share it with you... 1. Finding love is like finding shoes. People sought the good looking ones but they end up choosing the one they feel comfortable with. 2....
- Mood Changing Text Messages 2
There might be lots of inspirational quotes or things we know but sometimes we tend to forget and just carried away with the ups and downs of life. As part of my previous hub
More by this Author
another set of some inspiring text messages...
Here's another set of SMS from those thoughtful people.
There might be lots of inspirational quotes or things we know but sometimes we tend to forget and just carried away with the ups and downs of life. As part of my previous hub "Text quotes that could make you...