50 Everyday Enjoyments
1. the smell of fresh-cut grass
2. cool side of the pillow
3. stopping the microwave on :01
4. kicking up your underwear and catching it first try(men)
5. tying your shoes to the same tightness
6. pretending to magically open automatic doors
7. finding money in your pocket
8. putting on a clothes fresh from the dryer
9. waking up early to see you don’t have to get up yet
10. hitting all green lights on the way home
11. and exercise endorphin high
12. a pull-through parking space
13. hearing a song you love but forgot about
14. the smell of gasoline
15. rainy days when you don’t have to drive anywhere
16. watching a fireplace
17. the smell of the grocery store coffee aisle
18. remembering to floss
19. someone flashing high beams to warn you about a speed trap
20. watching The Price is Right on a sick day
21. getting 2 things in a vending machine while paying for 1
22. having exact change
23. taking off shoes and socks after a long day
24. when snow begins to fall
25. playing old school video games
26. flicking coil door-stoppers
27. the last second shot/pitch when the score is tied with :01 left, or the bottom of the 9th
28. playing basketball by yourself and imagining
29. getting a bunch of answers right in jeopardy, with other people around
30. dropping something and reflexes make you catch it, I am The One!
31. a well-behaved baby
32. catching up to a car that just passed you at the next red light
33. finding the spot on a dog that makes their leg go crazy
34. walking through fallen leaves
35. staring at the night sky away from light pollution
36. walking on grass with your bare feet
37. when a plugged up nostril suddenly opens up
38. laughing so hard you snort
39. clearing away your bellybutton lint
40. checking someone out and not being busted
41. realizing that it’s a long weekend
42. taking off the price tag in 1 peel
43. waking up to the smell of bacon
44. getting the last piece of sleep from your eyes
45. watching your odometer reach a major milestone
46. the extra hour from the fall back time change
47. putting on new clothes
48. finally having your ears pop after going way uphill/downhill
49. finding a really clean public restroom
50. finding and watching old Saturday morning cartoons (x-men, iron man, hulk, spider man, etc.)…and immediately feeling like you’re 10 again
If you have something better, don't hesitate to add it in the comments section below, thanks for reading.
Check Out Some Of Skinsman82000's Other Hubs
- Hollywood Actors Who Turned Down Major Roles
Hollywood actors that turned down major movie roles. What if your favorite movie character was played by another actor.
- Hollywood Has No More New Movie Ideas
The last original movie idea was probably sometime in the early 90s. Seriously, nothing news is being made. Just rehashes of older ideas. It's pathetic.
- Is America Doomed?
Is America Doomed? Don't let the media or anyone else tell you who to vote for. Think and decide for yourself.
More by this Author
Verbal crutches are words we say all the time in the absense of better, more thought out, words.
The last original movie idea was probably sometime in the early 90s. Seriously, nothing new is being made. Just rehashes of older ideas. It's pathetic.
All About Reality Television and Why There's Nothing On TV.