All About Vacuum Cleaners
The history of Vacuum cleaner
We love this stuff. Vacuum cleaner is part of home appliances. We need this equipment to clean our house from dust. Based on the history, we have to say thanks to Daniel Hess as the inventor of vacuum cleaner. If Daniel doesn't find this stuff, we may still struggle to clean the carpet from the dust. Hess patented his invention on July 10, 1860, namely "Carpet Sweeper". The first portable carpet cleaners in the United States, this is the beginning of what is now called the vacuum cleaner.
In United Kingdom, H. Cecil Booth was design a vacuum cleaner with a machine, in 1901. Although it looked very big, but Queen Victoria chose this tool to clean up in the palace. Since then, the benefits of this machine to keep the clean became famous.
And then many factories began to produce and sold the vacuum cleaner in the market, people are also more familiar to this product. There is something unique happening in the United States, a group of people form a group of Vacuum Cleaner Collector's Club. This was a club for vacuum cleaner lovers.
In 1985, a leading company from Italy that was very concerned with the development of the vacuum cleaner makes a new breakthrough by creating high-tech vacuum systems. Not just as a cleaning tool plus improved indoor air quality. “Aertecnica, think clean”. This was their motto. "Think clean" means continue to think and try to improve the quality of human health and minimize the risk of respiratory disorders. This concept is concrete.
Other technology called “central vacuum”. Central vacuum offers new ideas and create space for us to live healthy and stay alive and to improve the quality of life. This was an integrated system. All sewage channeled to one lane. Uniquely, this system has other channel for air throw. This channel will be connected with the installation of exhaust pipes leading out of the house.
How to choose the right vacuum cleaner:
- Convenience. Do not rush to decide the choice simply because you fall in love with design. The first view is really stunning, but you should try this before decide to buy. Some products completed with "after sells service" with special outlets, so you can freely try.
- Dust bag. Dust bag needs to be replaced. Replacement dust bag has the function to keep clean and take care of your vacuum cleaner. Some brands give bonuses dust bag at the time of purchase. The capacity of dust bag is also adapted to the conditions in your home.
- Cable length. This was related with the area of your work in cleaning the room. The length of cable of course it’s much better because it does not need to move the socket.
- Parking facilities. This is not a parking lot for cars. But how to put this stuff in the right place. The vacuum was also need parking area, you know. With the true function parking, the nozzle will not be placed carelessly. Some brands provide the function of the horizontal and vertical parking.
- Power needed. Choose a low-power vacuum. Finally it also saves your expenses.
- The noise level. Don’t move the “market” into the home when the cleaning process. Vacuum cleaner sound is still exist, but it also doesn't mean you have to yell when the vacuum work. Choose a smaller noise level.
- Nozzle Options. In addition for carpet, nozzle can also for high place, mosquito netting, the curve of the wall. More choices of Nozzle is good for your convenience.
Vacuum Cleaner Robot
We live in modern era. Where we can find something great related with technology. Robots are technology in the future. Robot is useful for helping people work. Components inside the robot are very complicated and it requires high technology in its manufacture. How if this technology applied in vacuum cleaner? Please continue to read.......
This is a new technology for vacuum cleaner. This is a new Vacuum Cleaner Robot from Roomba. It called iRobot Roomba 780 with plenty of new features in it. The coolest feature from this robot is ability to detect dirt (Dirt Detect Technology) on the floor automatically. Another feature is able to automatically detect the type of flooring (wood, ceramic or carpet) so that the cleaning method would be adjusted. This feature was used to reduce the floor damage. If the dirt is full on-site storage, the iRoomba can also tell us. iRoomba 780 also provided a remote control so that we can control the Roomba to clean at anytime and anywhere. iRoomba 780 can return home to recharge the battery automatically. The price information of iRoomba 780 is about $ 599.99. Please enjoy the picture and video below!
This vacuum cleaner is like iRoomba 780. This is a smart vacuum cleaner. Hauzen VC-RE70V is a Samsung’s product which is a rival of iRoomba 780. Hauzen VC-RE70V can clean the room automatically . It has a built-in camera as function to create such a map. So, the VC-RE70V is can also remember where the place was cleaned. If the "power" of the vacuum cleaner has been exhausted, it will find a place to refill (recharging station) by itself and once for fully charged, VC-RE70V will start working again (without prompting). VC-RE70V has 15 sensors to avoid the obstacles. So don’t be afraid of the cable or your TV remote will be sucked.
How this robot recharge by itself. Watch this video!
Actually there are many types of vacuum cleaner in the market. Just choose based on your budget and the function. Finally, the choice is in your hand as a customer. How about your vacuum cleaner? If you have an experience with this stuff, you can freely discuss by leave a comment below. Don't forget to "vote" this UP.
You can also read:
More by this Author
In non-banana growing countries like the west, or non-tropical countries in the northern hemisphere of Asia, the banana is an imported food item consisting of only one type
The first time I never thought that Russia has many beautiful tourism places to visit. Russia is a country which stretches along Eastern Europe and northern Asia.
From the 60 countries which have winter season. Only several countries have beautiful scenery when the snow comes.