Best Way to Clean Garage Floor
Time to Clean! But its so Much Trouble!
We can all agree that the task of cleaning your garage may seem impossible, or at least it is possible but just too much effort involved. You may be overwhelmed with the amount of junk or items cluttered up in your garage to negate all motivation to begin the clean, or you just don't know where to start. As time gets by, the garage seems more and more like an extra storage room for all those extra stuff instead of a place to safely store your vehicles.
Furthermore, for the lucky few who do have enough space left over to park your car, oil spills and stains on the garage floor which accumulated over the years seem irremovable.
However, with a simple plan of attack, this will definitely be the best way to clean the garage and garage floor with less effort than we all thought.
First Things First
1. Remove everything out of the garage so you know what to work with. Throw away useless trash or possible put the items aside to be sold or donated later ( Possibly even a garage sale with a clean garage)
2. Sweep away all the leaves or debris on the ground and also use this opportunity to sweep dust or cobwebs from the ceilings and walls too. In instances where there is a lot of dust be sure to wear protective masks so you don't inhale any of it.
Onto the Floor!
3. Use a bucket of soapy water and an old broom to clean the garage floor. You may need to use a harder bristle to scrub tougher areas. TIP- For seriously stubborn stains such as dry oil leakages, pour fizzy soft drink such as Coke on it overnight and let the CO2 in the soft drink do all the work you you
4. Using a hose, wash away the dirty and soapy water (and the soft drink). Don't be surprised at how dirty the water is after just a few minutes in contact with the garage floor.
Don't Stop Just Yet!
5. Use this opportunity of an empty garage to clean the windows and blinds too. Use your favorite window cleaner or if you don't have any use an old fashioned secret, TIP - Use wet newspaper to clean the windows. That's right wet newspaper.
6. Open the back garage door and as many windows as possible to let it dry faster. It shouldn't take too long for concrete, marble or tiled floors.
7. After everything drys, the garage floor should be clean and the windows sparkling by now.
More by this Author
Do you want to catch the audience's attention in an instant? good attention getters, speech attention getters, attention getters for speeches, attention getters for a speech good attention getters for...
Having a good attention getter for an essay paper is absolutely crucial because, on average, people will give you the first 2 sentences to come to a conclusion of whether your essay will be interesting or another waste...
Lipoden shots are the latest trend in weigh loss techniques. Lipotropic compounds are a chemical/hormonal/nutrient combination that stimulates the metabolism to weight loss. The lipoden injections for weight loss works...