Best Tile Saw Cutter.
This article is about buying the best tile saw cutter. It recommends that before starting any tiling in your home that you read this report before spending any money. This report aims to show which tile cutters represent the best value and the best in terms of getting the job done without any problems.
There are some jobs at home which can be undertaken very easily but to do so with out the correct tools will leave the finished job looking poor or unprofessional. Tiling is one of those jobs that most people will undertake at some time in their lives, especially if money is a little tight and your budget can't stretch to getting professional into your home. The first thing any prospective diy-er should obtain is a wet saw tile cutter. These are small simple machines that can make your room look like a professional has done the job.
When you start off tiling the first thing you will realize is there is going to be a lot of cutting to be done. Getting a wet tile saw cutter is an absolute must as this machine will save you many hours work if you try to ct the tiles by hand. When you come to an electrical socket you may need to cut a small section from one corner so that the tile will fit, if this is the case the electrical wet tile cutter will make the job easier and save you time and more importantly a lot of frustration.
A wet tile saw cutter has a reservoir of cooling water which keeps the cutter cool while it is working. Some tile can be very hard and you need to protect the cutting blade/saw. Keeping the saw blade in running water is the ideal method to prolong the life of your tile cutter.
Pro-Grade 7" Bench Top Wet Tile Saw - 1/2 HP 3600 RPM
This is a great price for such a great tool. This machine will save you hours of hand cutting tiles. It has a ½ HP motor which is plenty for this type of work. Whether you are a home Diy person or a plumbing professional this machine could be the one you are looking for. The cutting wheel spins at 3600 revs per minute and will make easy work of most wall and floor tiles.
- Powerful motor with 120-volt 3.75Amp, UL/CUL approved; 3600 RPM free-speed
- Perfect for cutting through floor and wall tiles, with 1-3/8" maximum blade-height
- Durable heavy-duty unit constructed with steel and aluminum
- Package also Includes a 7" diamond tile-blade, water tub, and a safety switch
MK Diamond 158252 MK-145 1/2-Horsepower 4-1/2-Inch Wet Tile Saw.
The MK Diamond 145 has a 4-1/2-inch wet tile saw which will cut through ceramic floor and wall tiles like a champ with a 155-volt 4 amp direct drive 1/2-horsepower motor. The cutting blade/saw can be angled so you can miter your tiles. Ideally suited for home applications with a plentiful motor and cutting saw blade, this is the perfect tool to get you started in kitchen and bathroom upgrades.
- Powerful 115-voly, 4-amp direct drive motor is rated at 1/2-horsepower.
- Capable of cutting 45-degree and 22-1/2-degree miters.
- Runs off of standard household current.
- Includes 4-1/2-inch tile blade.
- Lightweight at 11-pounds with a compact and versatile design.
Pro-Series TCUT7UL 7-Inch Bench Top Tile Saw.
Another model ideally suited to the home and casual Diy expert. The Pro-Series has a 7" cutting saw blade. This model has a 3/4 HP 3600 RPM motor which cleanly drives the 7" diamond cutting wheel through any floor or wall tiles.
- Use with ceramic tile, terra cotta, quarry marble and stone.
- Includes water reservoir tray for wet cutting.
- 15-1/2 inch x 15 inch table tilts 0 - 45 degrees for beveled and angled cuts.
- Cuts tile up to 12 inch wide and 1 inch thick.
- 3/4 HP / 2600 RPM, 7/8 inch arbor, 120 V / 60 Hz / 3.75 Amp, 7" diamond blade included.
DEWALT D24000 1.5-Horsepower 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw.
Dewalt have produced a very high quality wet tile saw with this model. For the professional who requires the best tools for the job. A highly made spec tile cutter with a lot of additional characteristics which means you are buying the top model. This model is highly sought after by leading professionals in this field. The model has a 10" diameter diamond cutting wheel. A 1.5 HP motor which will make light work of stone, quarry, floor or wall tiles.
- Cantilevering Rail/Cart system allows for 24-inch ripping capacity - 18-inch tile on diagonal.
- Only 69 lbs - allows one person to transport and set up tile saw.
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, ensuring accurate cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5 degree miter feature for quick angled cuts.
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers; Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist.
MK Diamond 158189 MK-100 1-1/2-Horsepower 10-inch Wet Tile Saw.
For the very serious professional. The MK Diamond 158189 is the ideal cutting tool for the professional plumber or tiling specialist who makes his/her living by doing the best job available. This is one superb tool which under normal usage would last a lifetime. But a professional tiler will use a tool for many hours and days on end so needs the best.
The MK-100 features a powerful 115-volt , 1-1/2-horsepower GE motor for dependability. It also features a shaft lock for safe, quick easy blade changes.
- Powerful 115-volt, 1-1/2-horsepower GE motor.
- Features a shaft lock for safe, easy blade changes.
- Cutting depth capacity of 3-1/4-inches.
- Can rip cut a full 18-inch tile while diagonally cutting a 12-inch tile.
- Water pump and 10-inch tile blade-included; 1-year limited warranty.
More by this Author
Are you trying out new ideas on what to put in yout plant or vegetable containers and need some help. These helpful tips will soon have your decking or patio looking full of flowers or vegetables.
The best 5 pvc cutters available on-line. All are 5 star recommended so buy with confidence. There are manual, ratchet and battery operated types to check in this review.
Best bikes for Teenage Girls - Looking for a bike for a teenage girl or young woman. Whether you want a road bike or amountain bike you will find one here.
No comments yet.