Benefits Of Installing Black Bear Fake Stacked Stone Veneer Panels
Benefits Of Faux Stacked Stone Veneer Panels Compared To Real Stone Siding
Of course we all love the warmth and character of natural stone. However, adding real stone to your home's exterior walls can cost a bundle. One alternative that seems to be catching on, is using wholesale Black Bear manufactured or fake stacked stone veneer wall panels.
Top 6 Benefits And Features Of Faux Stacked Stone Veneer Wall Panels:
1. You will get real natural stone looks at a fraction of the cost of real stone siding.
2. You can even tackle faux stone siding as a DIY project the whole family can join in. Not so easy to do with real stone!
3. If you opt for natural stone, you will need an expensive contractor or stone mason. This is an extremely heavy-duty project. It is very time-consuming to work with real stone. In contrast, stacked stone panels give you almost all the benefits of the 'real' thing at a much more affordable price. In my book not needing a contractor can spell a big thumbs up for Black Bear stacked stone veneer wall panels.
4. No heavy machinery will be necessary.
5. Durable enough to come with a long-term warranty.
6. This is a project that doesn't have to take that much time, so you can create new curb appeal for your home in a relatively short period.
How Are These Stacked Stone Veneer Wall Panels Manufactured?
Molds are used to prepare fake stacked stone siding. The fact that natural stone is utilized during the manufacturing of the molds themselves, explains the authentic look of the finished product. Once the molds are ready, a color pigment is introduced. Then a lightweight concrete is poured in. When you see the colors of the stacked stone veneer siding, you will be amazed at how realistic the results are.
The product is suitable for use in your pool area, on your patio or inside your home. Your Black Bear stacked stone veneer wall panels may just ensure a home face-lift with warmth and character that adds value to your property.