Buy Commercial Greenhouses Online
If you are planning on replacing or even starting a new growing venture, buy your commercial greenhouses online and have them delivered exactly where you want them to go.
Amazon have an amazing stock of commercial greenhouses at affordable prices. If you have found this article via the search engines, the chances are that you have already looked at the types of commercial greenhouses available, and perhaps want further information on a particular brand or make of commercial greenhouse.
Commercial greenhouses are a huge investment and you want to make sure that whatever ones you buy are ideally suited to your venture. There is no point in buying ones that will not fulfil their function. If you are a commercial grower, you can expect to have to replace your greenhouse covers regularly to keep your growing conditions ideal.
If you are a private grower, the commercial greenhouse you buy will hopefully be one that will last you for years and years.
Commercial Polytunnels - Jewett-Cameron 12x20 Commercial Greenhouse
With an amazing 119 cubic feet of growing space, this greenhouse is specially designed for commercial growing applications. With its 20'l x 12'w x 8'6"h frame structure and smart vent technology the growth results for flowers, vegetables and herbs can be measured by the bushel.
- Ease of installation is guaranteed with this simple 3 piece construction. The cover, vented end panel and door panel which has two zippered vents are all separate pieces.
- The three layer laminated polyethylene cover has three layers and is UV protected and comes in a 200 gram 12 x 12 crossover weave.
- The exclusive flex-frame design consists of galvanized 11/2" O.D. 16 gauge (.059") steel with inside slip-fit joint fittings 14 gauge (.078").
- The Weatherguard™ 20' Commercial Greenhouse frame has 4' on center arches and 5 horizontal purlins.
- Comes with cross side ventilation and upper zipper screened vents for excellent ventilation.
Commercial Grower Series Greenhouse - 20'L x 12'W
This one is ideal for starting off seedlings, overwintering tender plants and for growing on. Is ideally suited for all your gardening greenhouse needs.
It features a three piece construction: cover, vented end panel and a door panel with two zippered vents with separate pieces for ease of installation and on/off door/panel removal.
The three layer laminated polyethylene cover is UV protected and is constructed of a 200 gram 12 x 12 crossover weave. With an exclusive flex-frame design consisting of galvanized 1 1/4" O.D. 16 gauge (.059") steel with inside slip-fit joint fittings 14 gauge (.078").
The frame construction features 4' center arches and five horizontal purlins. It comes with cross side ventilation and upper zipper screened vents.
Ground anchoring is provided by Galvanized 6" x 6" base plates at the ends of all center arches. These plates can be attached directly to the ground or bolted to a wood or concrete foundation.
- Designed for commercial growing applications -- over 240 sq. ft. of growth space with 100% industrial grade galvanized steel frame with all steel connectors for extra strength and durability.
- Includes rugged all weather triple laminated greenhouse material top & doors.
- Smart Vent technology controls airflow from the base and ends of the unit providing excellent ventilation.
- Triple reinforced roof structure easily accommodates rows of hanging plants
- Plenty of space for the professional grower
- Dimensions: 20'L x 12'W x 8'H
This greenhouse is designed for serious gardeners and small commercial growers.
Conservatory Greenhouses are the largest and most spacious greenhouse kits that Solexx provide, and are extremely popular with commercial nurseries and schools.
With a spacious 9'6" growing height, seedlings to large plants and even small trees can easily be grown. Two single-tier, side benches run the length of the outer walls and a large 5' wide, double-tiered, bench frame sits in the center of the greenhouse structure with ample growing area.
The basic 8' X 16' X 9' 6" model provides over 110 square feet of greenhouse bench surface plus about 30 linear feet of hanging rods for baskets and trailing plants.
The two doors allow easy access to the entire growing area.
With the 16' X 16' X 9' 6" model you get more than 220 square feet of bench area and 60 linear feet of hanging rods. Also included are four door assemblies so you can access plants from either end of your greenhouse.
Conservatory Greenhouses Include:
- easy assemble fittings
- twin-wall 3.5 millimeter Solexx greenhouse panels
- 2 easy flow louvers
- 2 single side greenhouse bench frames
- a center double greenhouse bench frame
- 4 full-length hanging rods
- 2 doors in the G-308A Conservatory greenhouse kit and
- 4 doors in all larger units.
- 8-year warranty
- Longer Conservatory Greenhouses are available
Weatherguard IS 63100 8-1/2-Feet High by 12-Feet Wide by 20-Feet Long
This commercial greenhouse is made from 100-percent commercial-grade galvanized steel frame and connectors for strength and durability. Perfect for all your growing needs year round.
- Quick Connect assembly.
- Rugged triple-layer waterproof, UV protective polyethylene cover, back and door panel.
- Three-piece cover construction allows for easy access and maintenance of plants, vegetables and herbs.
- FloThruVent technology controls airflow from the base and ends of the unit with lower vents and front and rear panel zipper-screened window for superb ventilation.
- Ridged frame and center rail construction allows growing enthusiasts to hang their heaviest basket plants from the roof frame without sagging. Great for providing extra growing space where needed.
This product has quality manufacturing features:
- securely constructed with stainless steel cables and aluminium anchors for maximum life and stability.
- Rust-resistant for a longer life.
Janssens of Belgium VI34/PP4L Royal Victorian 10' x 15' Glass Greenhouse w/Accessories
Adding a significant style to your backyard or garden, this classic English greenhouse design features a superb internal growing environment. Janssens of Belgium Royal Victorian Greenhouses can also add significant value to your home.
- 10' 2" W x 15' L x 9' H - which provides a massive 150 square feet of growing area.
- Uses single sheets of 4 mm tempered glass, instead of the more common overlapping smaller sections.
- Comes with substantial rubber seals for better insulation
- Gutters with down spouts are included
- 6" high foundation frame is included
- Includes a misting system (customer has to provide a hose to connect to faucet)
- One sliding door - can be put in any vertical glass location (front, back or sides)
- 4 roof windows. Roof windows come with an old fashioned spindle and a modern Automatic Window Opener
- 10 year warranty.
Accessory kits are available and feature
- One 4” deep x 20” wide planting shelf
- One 4.5” wide top shelf
- 2 inside shade cloths (with pull rods)
- One extra Automatic Window Opener
More by this Author
Commercial-sized greenhouses are, space permitting, worth thinking of buying. You may have a 8 x 6 or a 12 x 8 greenhouse, but find you simply do not have enough room for all your plants plus all the tools you need to...
The use of the parastic wasp for greenhouse aphid control is becoming more prevalent, as growers rush to find ways to produce greenhouse crops without using chemical pesticides.
Recycling plastic bottles are all the rage, and what better way to make use of them, than by building yourself a greenhouse? Learn how to build a greenhouse made from plastic bottles.