Buy Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Online
If you are planning on growing a new lawn from scratch, or re-seeding bare patches in your existing lawn, take the strain out of finding the right grass. Go online and click to buy Scotts Turf Builder Grass seed which will give you the very best coverage with the finest seed available.
Have a read here to see what type of grass seed would suit your garden best.
Grass which is grown in the shade, or is subject to heavy use (pets or kids playing, for example) will be a little bit different to that used in show gardens or public parks with 'Keep Off the Grass' signs.
It is really important you buy the right type of grass, and you can buy seed for hot, dry areas, or seed specifically designed to grow best in cool, wet areas.
You can buy grass seed that is quick-growing or slow-growing. The choice is yours. rest assured that market leaders Scotts have a great range of top quality grass seed to suit for whatever purpose you require in their turf builder range.
Scotts 18262 Turf Builder Zoysia Grass Seed and Mulch, 5-Pound
- This grass is versatile in that endures the heat, drought, partial shade, and colder temperatures
- Excellent heat and drought tolerance, although you should always keep it watered well while still at seedling stage. Once it has established it will survive drought conditions well.
- It arrives combined with mulch to spread seed evenly, giving you an evenly covered lawn.
- It forms a tough, durable, low maintenance lawn that will not require cutting very often, and which can easily take family traffic.
Scotts 18265 Turf Builder Centipede Grass Seed 5-Pound Bag
- Combination Grass Seed & Mulch for even spread. Avoids bare patches.
- Low maintenance southern lawn, suitable for warm areas.
- Requires minimal feedings and mowing, saving you time and money.
- Grows well in most soil conditions, including sandy and acidic soil
- Ideal for coastal southern regions. Is not bothered by sea salt.
Scotts 18166 Turf Builder Kentucky Bluegrass Grass Seed 3-Pound Bag
- Super absorbent coating absorbs and releases water to keep seed moist, even if you miss a watering, which makes a great seed for busy people.
- With its deep emerald green color and soft velvet texture this is known as a top turf of the highest quality.
- Aggressively spreads to repair thin and bare spots, which is a fantastic feature in a low maintenance lawn.
- This Scotts most cold tolerant grass seed mix, and so is superb for cooler areas.
- Tolerates high traffic well
- Grows well in moderate shade as well as sunny areas.
Scotts 18208 Turf Builder Heat-Tolerant Blue Grass Seed Mix, 20-Pound
- This is a super tough grass that quickly recovers from periods of excess heat and drought
- Grows a third thicker than ordinary tall fescue
- Contains Scotts exclusive Thermal Blue Kentucky Bluegrass
- Aggressively spreads to repair thin and bare spots, so you don't need to worry too much about uneven spread when sowing the seed.
Scotts 18157 Turf Builder High Traffic Grass Seed 7-Pound Bag
- Coated seed that germinates really quickly, much faster than uncoated seed.
- Great for high traffic areas that are used by kids and pets
- Spreads itself to rejuvenate and green thin and bare areas caused by wear and tear
- Contains Scotts exclusive Thermal Blue Kentucky Bluegrass that survives the scorching heat
- Super absorbent coating absorbs and releases water to keep seed moist, even if you miss a watering, which is great for busy people.
More by this Author
If your rubber plant ever throws out a flower, you can collect those seeds and plant them. If you're wondering how to grow a rubber plant from seed, here are the steps you need to take.
How to grow an avocado plant from the big seed at the center of the fruit is to clean and dry the seed, then plant it directly into a compost-filled pot. Place it rounded-side down, and wait and watch for signs of...
Recycling plastic bottles are all the rage, and what better way to make use of them, than by building yourself a greenhouse? Learn how to build a greenhouse made from plastic bottles.