Cabinet Refinishing Charlotte
Cabinet Refinishing & Faux Painting
That's right! Cabinet refinishing is how we are most recognized in the faux painting and interior design industry. With hundreds of techniques used, there is no limit to the looks that can be created on cabinets... or ANY wood surface, for that matter!
What "Wood" You Like Done?
- Kitchen and bath cabinets
- Fireplace mantles and surrounds
- Staircases, rails, bannisters
- Wooden dining tables and chairs
- Crown moldings
- Bar stools
- Picture and mirror frames
- Kids bedroom furniture sets
- Office furniture
- Living room furnishings
Types of Finishes You Can Choose:
- Crevice "pencil" glazing
- All-over glazing
- Leather jacket finish
- Or a combo of any of the above!
"Wood" You Like to Get Started?
- Check out my web site. It has tons on information and photos
- Call or email me directly through the web site
- Arrange for an in-home consultation
- Agree to terms and start dates and begin the project
The Cool Parts:
- Consultation (in Charlotte and nearing vicinities) always free!
- Sample Boards are either brought to you from our inventory or custom-made just for your project.
- While working on your kitchen and/or bathroom cabinets, your kitchen and bath space will be 100% usable during the entire process!
- I clean up at the end of each day. So it's like we were never there (except for taped areas).
- We guarantee our workmanship for one year. We offer free 30 day touch ups as well.
- We use Benjamin Moore Paints. Oil-based for wood surfaces; Latex for all wall surfaces.
- There are two of us working on your projects: Andy Fix - he does the prep (sanding, primer, cleaning, door removal and installation. Connie Matteo - I also do the prep work, but focus mainly on the painting and all artistic finishes.
Please check out our web site. We are always adding new photos and information as we complete each project.
Faux & More Wall Decor
No comments yet.