Cleaning Your House the Natural Way
Buying cleaning products on a regular basis can quickly get expensive. On top of that, there is the added undesirability of exposing yourself and/or your family to harsh chemicals that could potentially affect general health. 'Green' cleaning methods that are more eco-friendly than their shop-bought counterparts are fast becoming popular with consumers due to the fact that they can be more cost-effective and safer to use. Here are some tips for stellar house cleaning of the natural variety.
With regards to cleaning, white vinegar can have a wide range of uses around the home. Some of its benefits can include:
- Cleaning glass items
- Cleaning mirrors and windows (when diluted with four parts of water)
- Getting water marks off stainless steel
- Kitchen and bathroom cleaner (when diluted with water and combined with a few drops of lavender or lemon to add some antibacterial action)
- Floor cleaner (when diluted with water)
- Cleaning the inside of the fridge to prevent mildrew
Baking soda can be a great ingredient for cleaning. Some of its uses include:
- Cleaning the bathroom (in combination with peppermint oil)
- Cleaning the oven
Washing up liquid
Basic liquid detergent can be used for cleaning stainless steel sinks and taps. It can also be good for cleaning laminate floors that are of the non-glossy variety.
More by this Author
Pelvic pain can be caused by a range of different medical conditions. As the area is difficult to access easily, internal investigations will often be necessary to determine what is causing the pain. These can include...
Do you know the symptoms of iron deficiency anaemia?
Psychographics marketing may be a concept that you are not fully aware of, but it is an essential part of marketing. Psychographics marketing involves dividing potential customers into groups, according to their...