Part 1: DIY Tips To Make Life Easier!
Tips to Make Life Easier and Less Stressful!
I welcome handy and clever tips when it comes to doing handiwork around the house. Please leave comments below if you have other tips to share!
1. Use a clean Dustpan to fill a container that doesn’t fit easily in the sink. This is quick and easy!
2. Use a Post it Note to catch drilling debris. Now you don't have to pull out your broom or vacuum cleaner!
3. Place a Rubber Band around an open Paint Can to wipe your brush on. This keeps paint off the side of the can!
4. Place Wooden Spoon across Boiling Pot of Water to keep from boiling over and making a mess on your stovetop!
5. Use a Microfiber Cloth to prevent frost from forming on the Windshield. Now you don't have to wake up early to scrape frost on your car windows!
6. This technique keeps your Straw from rising out of your Soda Can!
7. Use a Staple Remover to add things to your Key Ring. No more broken Fingernails!
8. Use this method to place Shoes in the Dryer. No more loud clunking as the dryer spins!
- Part 1: DIY Tips To Make Life Easier!
This hub shows clever and innovative tips to help around the home.
- Part 2: DIY Tips To Make Life Easier!
This second hub shows more clever and innovative tips to help around the home.
- Part 3: DIY BEAUTY Tips To Make Life Easier!
Part 3 DIY Tips includes beauty tips for females in search of handy methods to make life easier.
- How to Insert, Remove, and Handle Soft Contact Lense...
This hub will instruct you in proper insertion, removal, and handling of contact lenses. If you are a first time wearer, the task of handling contact lenses can be difficult. It takes practice and patience!
- How to Insert, Remove, and Handle Rigid Gas Permeabl...
Rigid gas permeable (RGP) lenses are designed to offer excellent visual acuity for individuals with high astigmatism, high myopia, or high hyperopia. These lenses are handled and cared for very differently from soft contact lenses. RGP lenses can las
- How to Chemically Straighten Your Hair at Home
Many people struggle with frizzy hair and are not able to afford salon treatments for keratin straightening. I have found a do-it-yourself product that achieves the same success. Keratin can be applied at home to straighten hair for 3-4 months with t
- Apply Shellac GEL nail polish at home
Easy instructions for DIY applying Shellac GEl nail polish at home.
More by this Author
Many people struggle with frizzy hair and are not able to afford salon treatments for keratin straightening. I have found a do-it-yourself product that achieves the same success. Keratin can be applied at home to...
Getting rid of ringworm (fungal infection) is difficult especially if your children and pets are affected. The easiest, simplest, and natural way to get rid of ringworm fast is to use Apple Cider Vinegar. Steps for...
Get rid of bed bugs fast and for good with Diatomaceous Earth. Bed bugs are persistant and stubborn creatures that can outlive any environment. Bed bugs are impossible to get rid of. This method works