How to Buy Your First Dream House
A house is made of walls and beams, a home is built with hope and dreams.
How to buy your first dream house? I hope this article will give you important information to help you purchase your dream house. Many of us indeed set our sights in acquiring our very first house, as we earn as hard as we could and the same time save a lot. For a house is vital to a family, as it provides us shelter from the elements of nature, a love nest with our sweetheart or darling and a place we are bound to take good care of our kids and raising them to be responsible and productive citizens of our community. Buying a house therefore is important and a lot of factors should be considered while doing this life-changing endeavor, like space, location and cost of buying it. Your house need not look fancy or overly glamorous, for as long as the people that will occupy them are genuine persons, you may consider any home a dream house. What counts most in buying is the satisfaction you will derive from it anyways, and the wellbeing of you and your family.
Here are some valuable pointers to buy the house of your dreams.
1. Buy from reputable developer, this gives you security since your potential home is built to last and conforms to the standards set by the government, in other words homes offered by these companies are tried and tested.
2. Canvass mortgage loan term. Bear in mind that as far as monthly amortization is concerned, the lower the monthly mortgage, the higher the interest rate could get.
3. Assess what you want and what you can afford. If you have a house which is more than what you can afford this will take its toll on you in the years ahead, as foreclosure will be inevitable.
4. The affordability and marketability of your house must be in equilibrium or must be balance, so that when things will no be okay in the near future as you tumbled upon a financial difficulties, you have an option of selling your house at a higher price.
5. Consider the size of your family. When you are newly married, plan ahead, invest in a home where your future children can each have a room and ample space for them to roam and un around free. It is wiser to purchase a one-bedroom to two- bedroom unit rather than cash on in a studio-type unit.
6. Also keep an eye to the lighting and ventilation of the house you will be purchasing. Window’s standard size should at least be 1.2m by 1.2 m. Windows with ample size enables you to have a good lighting and ventilation.
7. Your home should free from termites. Feel free to ask the house seller(s) if your house was soil poisoned to ward off voracious pests
8. Go for a long-term, fixed home lending rates. Homes are actually considered good debts so as to speak, they provide you shelter and equity in an asset that you can sell in the future, in other words, your house is not just a dream come true thing for you, but also a form of saving.
9. Put your family first before anything else. Cheaper alternative is indeed tempting but remember that the interest and comfort of your family should always come first. Give them a house which they can genuinely call home.
10. Think carefully and objectively. Take your time weighing the factors in buying your house to help you choose the right house for you and your family. Doing things the proper way will aid you in enjoying the dream house you are searching for.
My fifth hub in the November HubChallenge... (Third batch)
More by this Author
A school institution is a place where kids could learn a lot of things to help them become responsible and productive citizens in the society in the near future. It is the place where education is given great importance...
What's so important about intramural sports events at school? This article lists the benefits.
Our planet is indeed gasping for breath right now, our harmful pollution is indeed choking her slowly and continues to strip her ozone layer. I think it is about time to give our timely response to this alarming state...