Attract Positive Energy by Following Feng Shui Tips
Many of us are sorrounded by negative energy or yin that causes our lifes failure, disagreement and dissapoint either in our careers, marriage, love and life. But all those negative energy can be avoided and prevented by following an ancient Chinese practice called Feng Shui that utilize both the heaven (astronomy) and earth (geography) to help an individual attract positive energy, and hence to improve life.
It has been interesting to know about Feng Shui and its helpful tips about how to achieve successful in marriage, career, wealth, health, relationship and life. In additional to my last Hub, here's 11 Feng Shui tips in decorating or designing your bedroom which will influence good luck and prosperity.
1. There must be a solid wall behind your bed. This means there should be a wall on the head of your bed, or your sleep is unbalanced. A "floating"bed or one that is placed in the middle of a room, away from a wall, will make your mind "float." Hence, it will result in insecurities and indecisiveness. Don't forget not to use brass beds for this may cool down an otherwise warm relationship.
2. When lying down on your bed, see to it that your feet do not point at the direction of the door. This is a death position.
3. Avoid positioning mirrors facing the bed directly. If this cannot be prevented, cover the mirror at night with cloth before you sleep. Mirrors are like water that has yin (negative) energy. This energy will encourage coldness, sickness and even estrangement in marital relationships. The television inside the bedroom should be treated the same way as mirrors.
4. Use minimal decorations and light colors for wall paint of cover. Light blue, mint green, baby pink, powder blue, light yellow and beige are advisable.
5. The bed must not share a wall with a toilet, faucet or sink on the opposite side. The flushing or draining of water will affect the positive energy before it enters the room.
6. Do not sleep where your head points to a window. If this cannot be prevented, put heavy curtains on the window and draw them close before you sleep.
7. Do not sleep under exposed beams on your ceiling. This i position tends to "slice" your positive energy in half. Likewise, if you have tubular fluorescent light on your ceiling, do not sleep under it. If this cannot be avoided, diffuse the light with a translucent plastic diffuser. Cover the beam with linen or place a bamboo flute on the beam positioned diagonally with the mouthpiece lower than the other end of the flute.
8. Cabinet doors are just like any other entrance doors.Try not to sleep with your feet directly pointing at them. If this can't be avoided, put objects like large pillows, drapes, etc., to have a "barricade" between your bed and the cabinet doors.
9. Do not place aquaruims and plants inside the bedroom for decoration. This may produce confusing energies in the room.
10. If there are portions in the bedroom where protruding corners exist, you must avoid having these corners hit your beds. If these arrows or pointed corners are hitting your bed, place several crystal beads along the edges of these corners to remove the "poison effect". Or, cover shelves with drapes at night before you sleep.
11. Do not place an altar or any religious article where your feet are. This is a sign of disrespect for the revered, venerated or worshipped. Altars must have a special place in the house that is ideal for meditation.
Feng Shui Trivia
Are you using Feng Shui Items?See results without voting
Buy your Feng Shui at Amazon
More by this Author
There are different types of sleep , sensory,emotional,mental, and physical. Learning how sleep works, can help cure those people with insomnia. The best cure for sleeping disorder is