How To Assemble A Backyard Drinking Fountain
* Durable polymer housing with natural stone finish, attractive for any outdoor landscape year round
* 15 foot FDA grade hose included attaches easily to any outdoor faucet.
* Flexible safety bubbler prevents injuries, and keeps the water passage sanitary
* Internal ly mounted water filter removes chlorine taste and odors. Includes 7 ft. foot drain hose
* Furnished with a "Y" faucet attachment for dual water use. Complete ground mounting kit included
* Brand new Electronic Drinking Water Pump with on/off Switch
* Package Included: one battery-operated water pump & one elbow wit cap
* Pump Size: approx. Diameter 3 1/2" x H 28 1/2" (D 9cm x H 73cm )
* Fits most standard bottled water size.
* Perfect for Home Office School Factory Hospital Usage
Here are instructions for assembling a quick and easy drinking fountain that does not require plumbing skills. To supply water, all you need is a garden hose.
This project is easy to do and the things you will need are a drinking water fountain kit that attaches to a garden hose, a new garden hose, a Y-splitter for standard garden hoses, and an in-line water filter for garden hoses
Purchase a drinking fountain that can attach to a standard garden hose from a hardware store or plumbing store. There are three resources below from the Internet if you are unable to get it locally. You will find more from making Internet searches.
People drink out of a garden hose all the time but if you want quality water from the outside faucet use an inline filter. Purchase an inline filter that can fit with a standard garden hose. Resources from the internet are below in case they can not be purchased locally.
Get a brand new hose if you feel that the old hose might have been compromised by critters or other backyard life forms. Get a Y-splitter if you want to have separate lines for drinking and yard work.
Mount the drinking fountain. Follow the manufacturer’s directions to have the fountain permanently installed. Some types attached to the outside wall of the house while others are mounted to the ground. If they are mounted to the ground, you may need to bury the hose a few inches into the ground to keep it out of the way if the fountain will stay in place permanently.
Connect the y-splitter to the hose bibb (outdoor faucet). If you are using the inline filter, decide whether you want to have the filter at the end of the hose or beginning of the hose. Connect the hose for the drinking line to the fountain.
Turn on the water and test for leaks. If there are leaks in the connections, make them tighter. Add rubber washers between the connectors if necessary.
If there are no leaks, enjoy your drinking fountain.
More by this Author
This article shows basic steps for installing deck boards after framing a deck. The instructions are part of a series of articles on deck building.
Here is a great guide for installing a Lattice Privacy Screen. This 3rd method allows for attaching a lattice screen using moldings.
Do you have a large projection TV that you want to break down into smaller pieces for the landfill. Here's a guide on how to disassemble an outdated television no one wants.
No comments yet.