How To Clean An Oven Door Glass Window
It Won't Come Off!
Like most people, your oven will get dirty over time. Every time you cook a meal, small amounts of vapour, grease, spirits and sometimes Large Splats (usually resulting in smoke setting off your smoke detectors) build up on your interior oven surfaces and window.
Its very unsightly, and after a while of looking at a dirty oven door, you decide to tackle the problem. Out come the:
- Degreaser Spray.... but that only takes off a little bit of the surface grease. The drips and stains are still there
- Coarse Pad.... but it just glides over top of the problem. Steel Wool may scratch your window and interior finish
- Glass Cleaner.... but all it does is make your oven smell like glass cleaner
THE STAINS ARE STILL THERE!!!!
How To Clean Your Oven Door Window
The solution is actually Very easy and does not involve harsh chemicals!
- Mix up some Baking Soda and vinegar in a bowl until it makes a paste
- Using a cloth or sponge, dip it into the Baking Soda/ Vinegar paste and spread it on the over door window
- Let the Baking Soda/ Vinegar mixture sit for about 10 minutes and wipe off with a wet cloth.
- You Are Done!
Baking Soda is a cheap, natural way to clean your oven and avoid the chemical fumes caused by other oven cleaners. Best part is, you probably already have the ingredients in your house and don't have to buy anything!
More by this Author
You probably just read about how to benefit from timeshare presentations and are ready to grab your free offers and take advantage of a presentation - great! STOP Before you enter into a presentation it is important...
Many, many people have complained about their Jeep stalling out for no apparent reason. Usually, this happens in a LOW IDLE situation where your RPMs are low - for example, a red light, or worse yet, during stop and go...
No comments yet.