How to Control Lace Bugs in Your Garden
Sure, Their Name Is Pretty...
- Lace bugs are so named because of the beautiful and intricate designs on their wings that resemble fine lace. However, make no mistake, these beautiful little creatures will eat your ornamental plants and shrubs and never shed a tear. Because they stay on the underside of the leaves of your plants, by the time you notice them being there, they could have already done significant damage to your plants.
- This article is dedicated to helping you save your plants from these pesky bugs.
By All Means, Protect Your Medical Marijuana From These Bugs!
Close-Up of a Sycamore Lacebug
Lace Bugs - Up Close and Personal
Please Check Out My Other Gardening Tips!
- How to Get Rid of Aphids In Your Garden
Aphids are tiny little insects, but they an do a lot of damage to your plants. This is an article that will show you where to look for aphids and then how to get rid of them once they are found.
- How to Get Rid of Garden Slugs (or "Who Says Murder ...
Garden slugs...they are slimy, nasty and they eat your best plants. Kill them...all of them, then go and take a nap.
- Composting With Garden Clippings
This article will show you various ways to make a compost using the clippings from your yard and garden. You will have a constant supply of conditioner for your soil that you, otherwise, would have to purchase.
Related hubs on controlling garden pests
- Garden Pest Control the Organic Way
If you've got your own garden, or container garden you might have started because you wanted to be sure you were eating organic fruits and vegetables. The great fresh taste is good too. Many people are...
- Identifying and Controlling Garden Pests
Info on identifying and controlling Cuckoo Spit Insects, Earwigs, Flies, Leaf Cutting Bees, Leaf Miners, Mealy Bugs, Millipedes and Mites.
More by this Author
If you have plants damaged by Japanese Beetles, this article will show you how to deal with them. Avoid growing the plants that they love, and stick to the ones that they DON'T love.
If you plan to use pesticides in your garden, make sure you know how to transport, store and apply them safely to protect yourself and your loved ones. This article will show you how to do so, and the author will share...
The best way to propagate a beautiful big-leaf maple tree is from cuttings, and this article will show you exactly how to do it. A tree "cloned" from cuttings will have exactly the same characteristics as the...