How to Make Your Bed Comfortable and Healthy
Start from the morning until now the rain didn’t stop. But I hope I still have a spirit to write my idea here. There is a good question for you, where do you spend your time in your home? In my opinion, we spend our time in bedroom. After working hard in all day long, we felt tired. We need something fresh. And I thought the best place to rest in the bedroom, right. How long do we spend our time in the bedroom? Again it depending our need. We may spend our time in bedroom while reading or listening to music with lying down on the bed. Maybe some of us love to write with laptop on the bed. To support our activity in the bed, we need a good bed. It doesn’t mean an expensive bed, but a bed which allow us to use this comfortable and healthy of course.
A little about bed
A bed has several shape and size. Commonly a bed divided by two parts, above section and below section. Above section is the most comfortable and very enjoyable to be slept. We called this section is mattress. A long time ago, the mattress is usually filled with straw this is for ordinary people. But for the rich usually filled the mattress with feathers, they usually used goose feather. Recently, a mattress stuffed with cotton or other artificial material. And most modern mattresses use springs and foam. There also are using water or air as special mattress.
When do we replace our bed?
Generally the age of a bed is about ten years. After that, functionality and comfort of beds will be reduced. Overweight factors also can accelerate the destruction bed. The bed which is not feasible to use will make your bones become unhealthy. Sometimes we need this to make refreshment. We may get bored with the old bed or maybe we felt uncomfortable anymore. I thought the best for us to replace the bed if:
- We felt sore in our neck and caused back pain.
- The bed doesn't soft anymore and uncomfortable as well as in some parts began to appear bulge.
- The bed started creaking.
- The construction of the bed is broken or begin to waver.
- The bed started to feel cramped, so you and your partner often collide.
- We often feel restless on bed, and difficult to find a comfortable position during sleep. The effect is we can sleep soundly.
The best tips in choosing a bed
The most important part of a bed is the mattress because with good mattress we can sleep soundly. So, be careful if you want to buy a bed. Here are some useful tips for you:
- If you want to buy a new bed, please see the price and the size. In addition, health problem also has to be noticed. There are some people having problems with allergies to certain materials. If we have big body, choose a larger size bed. If you often perspire, choose a bed which absorb your sweat and has quite enough moisture.
- While in the shop. Some of the shop allowed you to try the bed before you bought this. You can use these tips: don’t be quickly to take decisions considering the price of a bed, because it is quite expensive and it will be used for the long term. Choose the best time when you're not tired if you want to try a new bed in the shop, so it will not obscure your assessment of a bed. Because if you in tired condition, then all the bed will feel comfortable. Try lying on for a few minutes and feel the difference in the comfort of each bed. You also can try different sleeping positions and feel good comfort level of the shoulders, hips and your back.
How to take care your bed?
Once you buy a new bed, of course you want this bed always comfortable in a long time. I have good tips to make your bed remain durable and long lasting.
- Read the manual book from the manufacture after you bought a new bed. This is about how to maintenance this bed well. After the bed arrived at home, immediately open the wrapping of the bed with the purpose the bed and mattress does not become damp, moldy and rotten.
- Every two weeks after you bought this bed which made by spring, you should rotate and flip the mattress. With the purpose to condense the contents of the mattress and make the mattress to be flat in each section. For the older beds, can be done once a month. You don’t need this if you use a foam mattress such as latex.
- Do not get used to bend and roll up the mattress, especially a mattress made of by foam or contain cotton. Because it will damage the surface of the mattress.
- Try to open the bed cover each day every 30 minutes. With the purpose to get fresh air circulation and the moisture which absorbed by the bed will evaporated.
- Avoid children who like to jump on the bed because it will damage the surface of the mattress. I know this is happen many times, but better give them understanding. I believe they will obey us as a parent.
- Don’t use a bed on the same side constantly, because it will damage the surface of the bed. For example, you often sit or sleep only in one side.
I know the bed is important for us. We usually spend about one-third of our life on the bed. Because of this we have to choose a good bed for our sleeping comfort. And certainly we will wake up the next morning with a fresh body and ready to run our activity. I also enclose the creations of a modern and sophisticated bed below. We may get inspiration here. Happy sleeping...........
Related article about "How To"
More by this Author
In non-banana growing countries like the west, or non-tropical countries in the northern hemisphere of Asia, the banana is an imported food item consisting of only one type
From the 60 countries which have winter season. Only several countries have beautiful scenery when the snow comes.
The first time I never thought that Russia has many beautiful tourism places to visit. Russia is a country which stretches along Eastern Europe and northern Asia.