Innosanitation - The Wave Of The Future, Part 9
The transition between conventional cleaning and Innosanitation cleaning is a complex one and various inherent behaviors must need to be countered and overridden. The instinctive reaction of a seasoned janitorial professional will always be to reach for a powerful chemic stain remover or spot cleaner when confronted with a particularly nasty or stubborn soiling. This almost subconscious reaction must be countered through the training to ensure that the efficiency of the various Innosanitation cleaning technologies is clearly understood and mastered by the trainee. The knowledge and comprehension that Innosanitation cleaning products and techniques are just as efficient, if not more efficient, than their conventional counterparts must be instilled in the janitorial staff to avoid backsliding.
A considerable amount of conventional and Innosanitation cleaning-adapted janitorial equipment and supplies are required in the training process, thus these items should be made available to your training sessions:
- Extension cords
- HEPA dry vacuum cleaner
- Housekeeping carts
- Mop buckets
- Mop handles
- Mop heads (microfiber)
- Push brooms
- Razor edge scrapers
- Scrubbing pads
- Spray bottles
- Tool assortment (pliers, screwdrivers, etc.)
- Trash bags
- Wet vacuum cleaner
- Window squeegees
Attention must be taken when engaging in Innosanitation cleaning training that careful strategies be implemented to stretch the budgeted dollars in the purchase of equipment and supplies. In the Innosanitation cleaning janitorial environment as well as the conventional one, supplies and equipment may be obtained at a considerable discount if the supplier is convinced that you will be a sizeable or frequent purchaser. Some additional money saving tips include:
- All suppliers should be asked to provide a discount, as many will respond positively to such a request.
- When purchasing more than one item, volume discounts should be requested.
- Try to purchase as many items from one specific distributor as that will help obtain larger overall discounts.
- Link your repeated business to a purchase agreement where the low prices which are currently negotiated will be maintained for a specific period of time into the future.
- Deal fairly and thoroughly: Suppliers are accustomed to negotiating for their sales, so mutual respect must be maintained at all times.
- Keep in mind the lowest price on the wrong equipment or supplies is not a money saver, but a loss.
- Deal with suppliers with excellent reputations for honesty and service.
- Negotiate payment options to obtain greater discounts. Cash is always king.
You should not attempt to pry information about their other clients from your supplier, but you should listen carefully to any "case study" information that they provide voluntarily. You may pick up hints and tips which could help you implement your Innosanitation cleaning strategy to a more productive extent. If you have a specific Innosanitation cleaning problem you are confronting you should ask your supplier's assistance as they may have a particular new product which could be the correct solution you are looking for, and could take you months of trial and error experience to locate on your own.
More by this Author
As the most direct and basic method, criminals often times gain entry to various properties by either breaking or jamming open glass windows. Due to this fact, it's an excellent idea to...
Washer dryer combos have become very popular in Europe and Asia because they are small and fit well in their small living spaces and apartments. These combined laundry appliances were designed to be...
This is the definitive guide to the fuel economy of the 250 top-selling motor scooters from 50cc to 800cc expressed in mpg and km/l.
No comments yet.