J-365 Jacuzzi Hot Tub Review
Rate This Hot Tub
J-365 Jacuzzi Hot Tub
About Jacuzzi's J-365 Series Hot Tub
The term "Jacuzzi" is a brand name company the produces and sells quality whirlpool spas.
- Seats 6-7 people.
- 32 Powerpro Jets.
- Pillow headrests.
- Powerpro Therapy Seat.
- CLEARRAY Water Purification system.
- LED Prolights.
- Optional Aquasound stereo system.
- Three different types of jets, 23 PowerPro FX Jets, 6 PowerPro FX2S Jets, 3 PowerPro MX Jets.
The J-365 Jacuzzi Hot Tub Side View
Warranty Jacuzzi Offers
- 5 year Cabinet Warranty.
- 5 year Plumbing Components Warranty.
- 5 years Equipment and Controls Warranty.
- 7 Years Shell Surface Warranty.
- 10 Years Shell Structure Warranty.
The Physical Specifications of a J-365 Jacuzzi Hot Tub
- Dimensions: 91 in x 84 in x 38 in / 231 cm x 213 cm x 97 cm
- Holds 400 gallons of water.
- Weight without water: 887 lbs or 403 kg
- Weight with water: 5,060 lbs or 2,295 kg
- Available Cabinetry Colours: Brazilian Teak, Roasted Chestnut, and Silverwood.
- Available Shell Colours: Slate Green, Platinum, Silver Pearl, Sahara, Sand, Desert Sand, and Opal.
Jacuzzi's J-365 2012 Model
The J-365 Jacuzzi Hot Tub Review
Each Jacuzzi dealer is going to be different so I will just talk specifically about the hot tub itself.
The Pro's and Con's of the J-365 Jacuzzi Hot Tub
- No lounger. This can be both good and bad. I personally did not want a lounger as I am unable to lay in a hot tub without floating away.
- Center,foot massaging jets.
- Seats 6-7 people but only has 3 cup holders.
- Each corner of the hot tub has a different set up of jets. This give you a different kind of massage in each corner.
- I did not go for the stereo option. It was an extra $1000 and I heard that it requires more maintenance than it is worth. Especially in colder climates. Instead we installed outdoor speakers in the yard.
- Reasonable price. I paid $10,000. This included all options except for the stereo. It also included delivery and installation.
- Stainless steel jets (This specific hot tub had these jets included in the price. Other dealers may charge extra for the stainless steel). I have heard of people having problems with the plastic ones.
- Two filters. With netting over the filters to catch larger debris to help prevent your filters from clogging.
- User friendly, especially if you have helpful dealers.
- You can put the hot tub on "lock out". This prevents the features of the hot tub from working. This setting can be used for the safety of children or when you are cleaning the filters.
- This hot tub has multiple filtering/heating options. You will have to read the manual to check out which option is best suited for your hot tub use.
This hot tub is great overall. I personally have had no problems with it as of yet, with daily use (sometimes more than once a day).
Remember, that the more you use the hot tub the more maintenance the hot tub will require (chemicals). This is with any hot tub and is not a flaw with this particular model.
I personally would and have recommended the J-365 Jacuzzi hot tub to friends and family.
Hot Tub Chemical: Spa Essentials
Hot Tub Chemical: Spasynergy
More by this Author
Information on the dog breed the "Jack Russell Terrier". Read this if you are planning on purchasing a Jack Russell Terrier as your new pet. This article contains information about Jack Russell Terriers such...
A list of pregnancy tests that are the most sensitive, whether to use a blue dye or pink dye test, whether or not digital tests are less sensitive, and all about early pregnancy testing.
Different kinds of coughs: productive chest cough, non-productive or dry cough, whooping cough, barking cough, psychogenic cough, and reflex cough. Which symptoms mean you should see a doctor.
No comments yet.