Best Ceramic Knives: Kyocera Knives And Other Kyocera Cooking Tools
Kyocera Knives and Kyocera Cooking Tools
Kyocera knives are made in Japan and are made of high-grade ceramic called zirconium oxide (also known as zirconia).
Let's take a closer look at Kyocera knives and products.
WHY BUY KYOCERA KNIVES?
Kyocera ceramic knives are some of the best-selling cook's knives around.
Here are some of the advantages of owning Kyocera knives:
- Many sizes and colored handles to choose from
- Some models have wooden handles
- Ergonomically constructed
- Ceramic blades are diamond ground and razor sharp
- Blades stay sharp longer than high carbon or stainless steel blades
- Extra safety precautions built in like greater knuckle clearance and tip and heel of blade blunting for increased safety when cutting
- Design provides precise control when cutting
- Ultra lightweight and perfectly balanced
- Easy to use
- Stain-proof blades
- Rust-proof blades
- Easy to clean
- No metallic taste or smell to blades
- Extremely durable
- Comes with a 5-year warranty
- Complimentary resharpening - they last for years without sharpening
Uses and Tips on Caring for Kyocera Knives
Kyocera ceramic knives are great for cooks at any level of expertise.
Ceramic knives can be used for:
- Slicing fruit or vegetables
- Cutting boneless meats
- Julienne cutting
Black blades are also available.
Remember: Kyocera knives stay sharper longer and they come with a 5-year warranty.
There is also complimentary resharpening. Just send to the manufacturer and have them resharpened.
Tips on Caring for Kyocera Knives
- Best to wash Kyocera products by hand and not put through the dishwasher as doing so can damage handles - all products are easy clean-up
- Kyocera knives are not made for cutting frozen meats or foods, boning, carving or slicing cheese
- Like any knife, the Kyocera blade can be damaged if dropped on its tip or chipped if used for cutting bones
Other Great Kyocera Products
In addition to making some of the best knives on the market today, Kyocera also has several other products for the home cook. They are all made to be easy to use, lightweight and simple to care for.
- All-purpose grinders
- Salt and pepper grinders
- Ceramic graters
- Mandolin slicers - several varieties such as julienne
- Ceramic peelers
As you can see by the products displayed, they also come in a variety of colors and variations.
Kyocera Ceramic Knives and Products
Kyocera ceramic knives are also the most durable knives you'll find on the market today. They make wonderful gifts for someone who loves to cook. They also make a great purchase for adding to your own set of kitchen tools.
These knives hold their edge longer than steel blades and stay sharp for years between sharpening.
All the Kyocera products are easy to clean and ergonomically designed. They also come in a variety of colors and styles.
Knives come with a 5-year warranty and complimentary resharpening.
Whether you're buying a paring knife, a Santoku knife, a mandolin slicer, a grater, a peeler, or a grinder, you can't go wrong with a Kyocera product.
Check out their website at Kyocera Advanced Ceramics.
Make sure you watch the youtube videos for a demo of all the wonderful products available and techniques.
Kyocera Advanced Ceramics Cutlery & Kitchen Tools
More Info on Kyocera Knives & Accessories
More Links on Japanese and Ceramic Knives
- Affordable Ceramic Kitchen Knives from Kyocera
Looking for a new set of kitchen knives that won't cost a small fortune? Consider trying the Revolution Series from Kyocera Advanced Ceramics line of kitchen knives. This affordable line of ceramic blade...
- Rating the Kyocera Paring Knife -- The Best Paring K...
Since I've become older, I realize that I like to have to have excellent tools in the kitchen. We use a paring knife many times each day, and recently when I had to replace our paring knife, I asked at Cook's...
- Introducing the Kyocera Ceramic Knife
If, like me, you love to cook but struggle with a blunt knife that struggles to cut through tough items then you are probably risking injury each and every time you use it. Sharpening the knife is a...
- Ceramic blade kitchen knives - The advantages and di...
Ceramic blade kitchen knives are becoming very popular because of the benefits they have over stainless steel knives. However, these knives also have a few disadvantages when compared to the other knives....
- Comparison of Oyster Shucking Knives
Selection of the right oyster knife is important! In this comparison of several Brands of Oyster Knives, learn what to look for in choosing oyster shucking knives. Your fingers will thank you!....
- Uses of Japanese Knives
The traditional Japanese knives are divided into 2 classes based on the forging methods (class is according to method and materials used). Honyaki knives are made from true-forged high-carbon steel. Kasumi knives are made through forging high-carbon
- Japanese kitchen knives - Buying Japanese kitchen kn...
Japanese kitchen knives are growing in popularity with great brands such as Global, Masahiro and Kyocera. There are so many Japanese kitchen knives to choose from when you first decide to purchase. Not only...
- Types of Chef Knives and Origins
The Sakura Chef Knife on a Whetstone sharpening stone. Different companies are creating some good quality chef knives today. They use different materials and techniques to create their blades, so there are...
- Mandolin Slicer Choose Your Own
Mandolin Slicer Choose Your Own; OXO Good Grips Mandolin Slicer; ...cheap models... ; MIU Stainless Steel Professional Mandolin Slicer; Oneida Black Polish Interchangeable Blade Mandolin Slicer ...
More by this Author
Tortilla shell salad bowls don't have to be reserved for making taco salads. See what wonderful recipes you can use these shells in no matter how you do your shells, storebought, deep fried, or baked with tortilla...
The Perfect Tortilla Bowl Maker Pans definitely live up to their claims. You can make perfect tortilla salad bowls in a snap and for a small investment in the pans, you can use them over and over again.
EMDR therapy is proving very successful in dealing with many anxiety and panic disorders. Learn how you can self-administer EMDR therapy any time and any place.