The Many Exciting Uses for Duct Tape
Fix It with Duct Tape
Have you ever been trying to repair something, but you just can't get it to stay in place? Have you ever tried and tried to glue an item together, yet it won't work? What about dealing with an annoying person that just won't shut his or her mouth? Well, I have the solution for you: duct tape!
Oh, duct tape - what can't it fix? If it is broke, duct tape is right there to fix the problem. It is a low priced solution that comes in handy no matter what. It's strength and durability is amazing. Furthermore, it comes in number of different colors and patterns now. After all, who would not want to use hot pink or zebra print duct tape?
I know what you are thinking: When I am going to hear about the many exciting uses for duct tape? The anticipation is more than the average person can handle! Do fret over it anymore.
The Many Exciting Uses for Duct Tape:
- Taping the bumper of your car back on your car.
- Repairing that old car door with a hole in it.
- Making sure the side of the futon does not fall apart again.
- Taping someone's mouth shut.
- Taping someone to a wall.
- Fixing an annoying leak in a bathtub.
- Making clothing, yes, even prom dresses!
- Taping together packages.
- Fixing holes in your jeans.
- Make some new picture frames.
- Taping that annoying crack in the window.
- Fixing a hole in your mattress.
- Creating awesome new crafts.
- Taping your friend's door closed.
- Taping your glasses together for that Revenge of the Nerds look.
- Perhaps crafting a duck from duct tape using the Duck tape brand!
- Pranking friends while they are asleep - the possibilities are unlimited!
- Rolling the roll of tape across the floor to play low-budget bowling with small cardboard boxes.
- Taping together a giant cardboard house for the kids.
- Repairing everything you break while moving to a new home.
- And so much more!!!
Let Your Creativity be Your Guide
As you can tell, there are many different uses for duct tape. The possibilities are as great as your imagination. If it is broke, try to fix it with duct tape. After all, I stayed at a motel once and the tub was "repaired" with duct tape. I know, I know... nothing but the finest for me!
The time is now to purchase some duct tape and start creating. Don't forget - you can buy it in just about any color now. The fun and the fixing stuff never has to stop!
Stuck at Prom Information:
- Stuck at Prom Duck brand duct tape college scholarship contest
Learn more about the Stuck at Prom Duck Brand Duck Tape Scholarship Contest where students make duct tape ensembles as prom attire.
Start Fixing Some Broken Stuff
More by this Author
If you suffer from a water bottle addiction or obsession, you are not alone. Please join me as I try to beat my addiction and give you tips on overcoming your own water bottle obsession.
Are you a shoe addict? Are your shoes so unorganized you don't even know what you have now? Do you wish you get it under control? I am here to help you organize too many pairs of shoes.
Hamsters are well known for being escape artists. If your pet hamster does escape, here are some tips for finding your missing pet.