Questions - Do Grout Pens Really Work?
Buy Grout Pens
The most common asked question regarding grout pens is "Do they really work?"...
There is a very simple answer to the question and that is yes. The grout pen acts as a layer of white paint, which put simply freshens up your grout, and makes it look as good as new! Grout pens are a fantastic alternative to re-grouting a tiled wall, or getting in small area that you could do with a paint brush.
The grout pen will have a long lasting effect that will not wear off within a few weeks, which is sometimes the common thought when a revolutionary product like this is explained. I have had personal experience using grout pens and I found it worked absolutely fantastic. The easiest way to explain it is almost like a tipex pen which is very easy to apply, and changes the entire appearance of a tiled wall that is looking a little bit worn out - by turning it into a fresh, new looking tiled wall.
Grout pen Tips
- It is a good idea to give the walls a good clean first. In the long run this will make for a better finish, so it is worth giving yourself the best shot.
- Hold the pen facing down whilst colouring in.
- Start from the bottom and work upwards to ensure the best possible paint flow.
- Shake before use.
- Keep the lid on and make sure pen is horizontal position when not in use.
- Do not underestimate the size of the area you intend to grout. Most grout pens will cover an area between 30 - 70 metres. Therefore if you have a few tiled walls then you would be better off to get a couple of pens (depending on the size of the tiles and walls).
- Buy A Grout Pen Online
How many times have you been spread out in the bath and look up at the tiles on your wall and thought to yourself "These tiles really need re-grouting, look at the state of them!"....... For many people...
More by this Author
There are over 75 types of Tribunal and Administration Tribunals are used more frequently than most others. Nearly all Administration Tribunals are created by statute and are the enforcement of social and welfare...
Warm air heating is becoming more popular throughout the world, and many newer homes are built with the air vent systems, especially in the USA and also in some parts of Europe. However, it can be quite hard to find out...
Before we start, take a look at the picture on the right. It is the poster for Derren Brown - Svengali. Stare at the picture for 10 seconds or so, focusing on the stage area. Then continue reading through the page, but...
No comments yet.