Secret Stain Remover For Carpets Revealed
Cheapest Way To Remove Carpet Stains
Tired of wasting your money on products that claim to remove carpet stains, only to find they don't effectively work as promised and end up leaving your house smelling like pesticides?
I stumbled upon a secret, which I have been using for years, that is effective and safe and really works. I have never purchased another commericial, over-the-counter stain remover since.
Recipe for carpet stain removal:
1. Purchase a cheap plastic spray bottle.
2. Fill it two thirds of the way with plain old hydrogen peroxide.
3. Fill it the rest of the way with plain old tap water.
How to remove carpet stains using this method:
1. Spray the stain and let it sit for a minute or two.
2. Using plain white paper towels, blot the stain.
3. You must blot. Never rub a stain.
4. Blot stain repeatedly with white paper towels until stain is gone.
5. You may have to re-spray and blot a couple of times.
6. After stain removal, spray carpet with a little air freshener.
7. Let dampened area of the carpet dry, then vacuum the carpet.
8. Some stains will require a second treatment.
Total Cost of This Stain Removal Method:
- Spray bottle = $1.00 or less
- Roll of paper towels = $1.00 or less
- Hydrogen Peroxide = $1.00 or less
- Tap water = free from your water spicket
- Air freshener = maybe a $1.00 at your local dollar store, or already present in your home
Total Cost is under $5.00
These products will last a long time!
The Two Secret Ingredients
Without naming any specific products out there, a lot of these products contain the same ingredients as mentioned in my recipe. The ingredients other marketers use may be uniquely disguised, but in the long run, a good majority of them simply use hydrogen peroxide and water as their base for lifting stains out of carpet.
So, the next time you are intrigued by a television ad promising to remove carpet stains or see a comparable product on your grocer's shelf, try this method instead. I swear by it!
I have had many nasty accidents happen to my carpet, some from my own stupidity, some from guests, and some from the several cats that I own, but if you walked into my home, you would never see or smell any evidence of any of the previous horrific stains that lurked at one time in my carpets or rugs. By the way, this method works well for old as well as fresh stains.
Save a bundle of money and lift stubborn carpet stains with this easy, cheap and effective method. I do believe you will be fascinated as to how well this recipe for stain removal actually works!
- How to Get Rid of Black Mold- the Easy and Cheap Way
This article shows you a step-by-step guide on how to get rid of black mold. Get rid of black mold in the bathroom by using natural products.
More by this Author
The FDA has fallen under much scrutiny as of late. As consumers, we need to keep ourselves apprised of the latest developments surrounding defective products, recalls, safety issues, and more. Keep your eyes open,...
The Euthanasia Coaster engineered by Julijonas Urbonas has raised new questions regarding death by assisted suicide. Would you will be willing to take the first ride?
Discover the secret of beautiful, healthy, silky hair. It's all in the oil of the macadamia nut. Instantly transform your hair with just one application.