Sundesa Blenderbottle with Blenderball
Sometimes there are some tremendously helpful and unique things that seem to come out of nowhere. One of these marvelous inventions is the Sundesa Blenderbottle with Blenderball. It reminds me of a sports bottle, and there is a metal ball inside that is made up of rings. What happens is that you can make a variety of things like pancake mix, juice, or any other content you want to combine. Then you shake the sports bottle after securing the lid on top. Once you have completed that you shake away the metal ball will spin, and mix up the contents that you have provided it, and extremely quickly and easily your collection is done.
I started using the Sundesa Blenderbottle with Blenderball for my morning protein shakes after a friend introduced it to me. It is relatively easy to get all the ingredients in with the right amounts, and then I closed it and shook it, within a couple of minutes of shaking I got a terrific protein shake ready to go. It has a lot of different uses, even as just an ordinary water bottle. But, it’s useful for mixing just the right marinade for my steaks. It comes out well mixed and ready to be painted on. So, with such a terrific price I ended up buying three.
The real secret to this magnificent patented blender bottle is the wire beater that you insert in the cup. Simply mix your ingredients drop in the whisk and shake. The stainless steel whisk is made to ever rust, bend, or break. It moves up and down throughout the bottle as you shake it and it mixes even the thickest of ingredients with ease.
A couple of tips when using the Sundesa Blenderbottle with Blenderball
Tips for best Results
1. Powder mixes best when the liquid is added first
2. Hold the gripper bar in the center, and shake from the wrist I get better results that way on the mixes.
3. Do not use the blender ball with extremely hot liquids as this can melt the plastic, it is designed for cold or warm liquids.
4. Do not mix soda in it because the carbonation can build up in the bottle making it explode.
5. Do not use the blender bottle in a microwave it is not made for that
6. It is dishwasher safe so no big mess to clean up just stick it in the dishwasher and away you go.
More by this Author
Everything you ever needed to know about Syria
Nicaragua is the land of traditions, history and culture that cannot be found anywhere else in the world. Lets take a look at some of the fun and interesting facts that make Nicaragua one of the best countries in the...
Poverty in Brazil is one of the highest in the world lets explore why..