Easy crock pot corned beef & cabbage recipe
Rate This Recipe!
Another easy Crock Pot meal
This is a great meal, and simple to prepare. I am Irish, but it is a myth that Ireland serves Corn Beef & Cabbage, with Green Beer on St. Patricks Day. Never-the-less, us Americans LOVE IT! And this can be made anytime and always tastes great!
Corn Beef inspired dip!
- Reuben Dip! Tastes just like a Reuben sandwich. Yu...
Game Day Reuben crock pot dip! If you like corn beef Reuben's you will LOVE this recipe.
- 1 Crock pot
- 3-4 lbs Corn Beef Brisket
- 2-4 Potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1-2 Large carrots (optional), sliced into coins or log shapes
- 1 Head of Cabbabe, Quartered
- 1 small onion, diced
- Open Corn Beef Package, rinse with water and add entire chunk to crock pot. Sprinkle added spices on top of that (these are included with the Corn Beef package).
- Place your carrot coins/logs (carrots are optional, but my family likes them), onion, and potatoes in next
- Fill the crock pot with water until it's just under an inch full at the top
- Cook on low for 7 hours
- At the end of the 7th hour add the quartered chunks of cabbage to the crock pot and replace the lid. (the cabbage will be resting on top all the other ingredients, it will steam this way)
- At the end of the 8th hour, serve and enjoy!
- Buttered egg noodles are a nice side dish with this meal
- This is a great meal for an Irish Celebration, like St. Patricks Day!
- Serve with beer and a few drops of green food coloring for a festive compliment!
- Leftover meat can be added to rye bread with swiss cheese for a nice Corn Beef sandwich
One pot meals, fast and easy!
- HAM BONE SOUP, the only ham soup recipe you'll ever ...
fast delicious ham soup. Don't toss your leftovers!!
- Slow Cooker Spinach, Cream Cheese & Sausage Tortelli...
One of the best slow cooker recipes I've found. Easy, delicious, and way more gourmet then it seems.
- Crock Pot Beef Hamburger Soup with Vegetables!
Hamburger soup with vegetables? It may sound gross but give it a chance. Who knew a soup could taste like a hamburger? Kids love this meal, and it will save you time in your busy schedule.
- Perfect crock pot roast
The easiest, most delicious roast you'll ever make.
© 2013 Rebecca
More by this Author
An easy weekend DIY project. Paint your concrete basement floor and expand your living area! Add extra space, or even another family room.
Fleas...disgusting, disease ridden, relentless breeding mini vampires. They are miserable to pets & humans. They also have the potential for illness and death. Here's how to destroy them!
Burning sage should be done to keep yourself and environment balanced. It promotes maintaining a peaceful state of being, and clears negative energy. Think of it as "spiritual house cleaning".