The Ideal Romantic Bedroom - Decor and Style
Boost Your Love Life With A Beautiful Atmosphere
Decorating your home can be an adventure of it's own. In the midst of all the decision making sometimes there are rooms that are neglected or saved until last. Many resort to saving their master bedroom until last because it's private and not too many see it anyway.
Some have turned their master bedroom into a storage room, a place to collide the clutter and sort the laundry.
The most reasonable way to design and decorate your master bedroom is to start from the ground up when your house is being built, but for those who have an existing home you can still create a haven of romance that indwells your passions and exquisite taste.
Making your bedroom a priority sends a sweet signal to the one you love that they really matter and a backdrop to the intimacy you both share together as a spicy couple.
"No-matter how many years since your honeymoon, you can still create newlywed bliss right in your own home."
Choosing The Right Color
The color of a room is often a first impression and sets the mood for detail and decor.
Though you should stick with your taste and style it is still important to know how colors affect the rooms impact and decides your theme.
Some people are so creative they can make almost any color look romantic, but it's best not to experiment with too strange of colors in the bedroom, unless of course you both are dramatic and like bold wild colors, be you.
Using soft light tones can instigate elegance and create it's own kind of springy warmth. Blue and white is a nice coupled look as well as dusty rose and tea-died cream. Lace, antiques, ruffles and roses accompany this look.
Using deep tones with light accent can go a million different ways. Explore and study the color that suites your decor style. Eggplant, Burgundy, Midnight Blue, Emerald Green and Royal Red are great choices.
An Eye Catching Mood Setter
- Mirrors and more mirrors- they can be tiled on the ceiling above your bed or lining your wall around your Jacuzzi.
- Speaking of Jacuzzi- indulge into a relaxing romantic Jacuzzi with bubbles and candles lined on the sides.
- Fireplace-There's nothing like a cozy fireplace to light the sparks for a hot and spicy evening.
- A fountain- Whether its a built-in extraordinary elaborate fountain or just a small bedside trickling plug-in one, a fountain relieves stress and builds confidence for pleasure making. The sounds and just watching the water, gives a little nature twist to the room.
- A bed canopy- adds allot of romance and luster to the bed itself surrounding with a suggestive flair and gives a flirty impression to the room.
- Lighting- Soft and dim lighting like can lights, lamps or a three-way chandelier relates a theme. Also lots and lots of candles and candle holder accents around the room is a popular mood enhancer.
- Bedding- Go all out on fluffy bedclothes. Silky or lacy sheets are inviting accompanied with a color contrast beautiful comforter and bed-skirt. Accent with lots of pretty pillows;.adding unique extras like rose petals or tea-sets.
- Two-headed walk-in tiled shower- Everyone asks about the second head, call it a conversation piece.
- Pan Ceiling and Crown- This will frame your picture of romance with architecture design and stun your guests when you give them tour.
- Floral- Whether extravagant rose bouquets or a vase full of fresh flowers, floral beautifies a bedroom; use them sparingly or they will dominate.
- Framed Art- "Let your framed art tell your love story, it could be a picture of the two of you, a scenic escape, antique portrait or a royal scenario." "Don't under or over decorate your bedroom, you don't want it boring or distracting."
- Area Rug- An area rug can add an island of eye-catching accent to wood, tile or carpet flooring
Whether your master bedroom is small or large, allowing a seating space is important. Seating is both functional and decorative to your room. Enjoy romantic conversations and a cup of hot tea in your own privacy, this will be a stress-relieving, simple enjoyment for a special couple.
More by this Author
A sister can be one of the closest friends you will ever have in a lifetime. Love her while you have her:.)
The Spring Cleaning Love Game Okay folks are you ready for some pant wetting laughter that is sure to make you the hilarious host your friends will never forget?
Dehydration occurs when the adequate floods the body requires are eliminated by a variety of causes. Dehydration Can Be Dangerous! Some people have no idea they are suffering dehydration.