The JawSaw: Re-Inventing A Saw Tool Safer Than a ChainSaw for Tree Branch Yard Cleanup
Do You Have Tree Limbs To Cut Down But You're Afraid To Use A Chain Saw?
Picture this: You just had a bad windstorm outside today. Maybe it was a Hurricane or a Tornado and your yard is now a mess! There are tree branches everywhere and debris is strewn about.
How are you going to clean up this mess?
The JawSaw is the answer! For cutting tree branches up to 4" thick, the JawSaw is safer than a chainsaw! This is a great alternative for cleaning up the yard after a bad storm.
With a similar resemblance to the "Jaws of Life" used by Emergency Crews to extricate people from car accidents, the JawSaw quickly and easily cuts through up to 4" of tree branch.
Be sure to check out the video below to see the JawSaw in action! It's Made by Worx and Works fast, efficiently, and is impressive!
Up To 4"
Watch The JawSaw In Action!
- Self-lubricating; no need to constantly oil the chain! Oil Level Indicator tells you when to add oil!
- Optional Extension allows you to trim branches up to 12' High!
- Safe: Because of the design of the Fully Enclosed Chain, you can cut without all the worries of a chain saw!
- Light-Weight: The unit only weighs just over 8 lbs! Anyone can use the JawSaw!
- Multiple Use: Can cut limbs out of tree or off the ground; chain will not touch ground because of guard design!
The JawSaw is the safest saw on the market for cleaning up downed tree branches after a storm. The JawSaw can also be used for regular tree pruning and with the 12' Extension, no job is too high! Recommended over a regular chainsaw while working on a ladder. So put away the heavy chainsaw, the dull hand saw and dull cutters and start using the powerful and safe JawSaw cutting system.
This would be a great Christmas gift or Father's Day gift for the men in your life. The cost is under $130.00 and you will enjoy the ease of use for years! The JawSaw Worx!
More by this Author
I was recently asked by one of my friends to help him clean out his mother's entire house. She has been Hoarding for over 30 years. After the death of her husband (1984?) she stopped throwing things out and constantly...
Learn about cast iron cookware and its benefits and how to season, clean, and store it.
- 32What's Inside a Plumber's Tool Box? Photos of Plumbing Tools List and Materials Needed to Get The Job Done!
This is a Photographic List of the most common tools used in the plumbing field. The article includes detailed descriptions of each tool and for their uses. This is a great article for someone who is interested in...