Tips On How To Clean Your Bathroom Without Bruising It
Why Bathroom Cleaning ?
The one area of your entire house that has the most germs breeding, is most prone to quick dirtying and requires immediate cleanliness attention. While it’s quite different than cleaning the other areas of your house like the bedrooms, dining halls etc which usually involves the customary sweeping and mopping, you have more reasons than that to pay attention to the bathrooms. Not just about cleaning, but on HOW you clean it.
Most often made mistake by homemakers is in the choice of cleaning agents. One often tends to think that the same cleanser can be used on multiple articles – be it the tiles, wash basins, tubs or the toilets. Now this is the first biggest mistake! For instance, what it requires to clean the toilet is not what it takes to wash off the tubs or tiles. Perhaps I’m already seeing some eyebrows rising at this point of the hub . Yes, a very common mistake that cost you the beautiful floor tiles whose color got ripped off, or the wash basin that turned dull, or the mirror that turned cloudy.
Best Cleaning Agents
How To Clean Bathrooms
Toilet cleaners are often tough (on germs and dirt's, and which is what is should be) and the stunning results prompt you to use the liquid all over the bathroom. Let’s address some of the reasons that get you to do this so you have a functional alternative solution once you finish reading this down.
- Troubled by the tough water spots formed on the walls and showers? Alkaline is the victim. Applying car wax can help prevent the formation of water spots, but avoid being overly generous with the quantity or you risk slipping.
- To get rid of the soap scums that commonly form along the wash basins and bath tubs, pour out hot white vinegar on the surface. Leave it on for some time for the scums to start dissolving, and then wipe off.
- Baking soda is an excellent cleaning agent. To avoid the formation of scums or blockages in the drainage along the bathroom floor or the wash basin, mix a cup of baking soda with an equal quantity of white vinegar and pour down the holes. Leave it on for an hour or two and rinse off with water.
- Mirrors and windows need no harsh chemicals. Simply use your dish washing detergent to clean them, and use a newspaper to wipe off.
- Use no harsh chemicals or scrubs on the tiles. Carefully choose a commercial product meant for the purpose of cleaning tiles exclusively. Unless it’s heavy with dirt, a mild detergent mixed with water will see your tiles come off nicely cleaned.
- If your bathroom gets affected by mildew, spray a solution of hydrogen peroxide and water, both mixed in equal proportions. This is also good as a preventive treatment.
Bathroom Cleaning Tips
Bathroom Cleaning Tips : How to Clean a Bathroom
A well maintained bathroom can live fresher, cleaner, and for longer. Only the right information can help homemakers see to the very fact.
Read More on Cleaning Your Bathroom
- Quick and easy ways to clean the bathroom
Summarises some quick and easy ways to keep your bathroom and toilet areas clean and fresh.
- How to Properly Clean Your Bathroom
One of my biggest pet peeves is a dirty bathroom! Since it is the least fun place to clean in the whole house it seems to get neglected or not fully sanitized. I can't begin to count the number of times I have seen someone clean their bathroom and...
- Home Tip # 3: How To Clean Your Bathroom Quickly And...
Bathroom cleaning takes only a few minutes if you do them regularly, if you postpone it, it will take hours. Follow the below tips to clean your bathroom quickly and efficiently. In order to clean the...
- Clean Your Bathroom Without Chlorine - Send Bugs, Gr...
If you think that the only way to get your toilet clean and bacteria free is to pour on the chlorine and stand back - I have news for you! Some of the best cleaners for your bathroom - including your toilet -...
More by this Author
Even professionals have had difficulty determining if a diamond is real or not. You can use a diamond tester to test the purity of diamonds
The Real Facts about McDonald’s French fries .lots of controversies are about McDonald's Food quality
There are many advantages of using baby walker. One is to be proud of giving a valuable gift to the babies and the baby will be happy inside it. So if we put the baby in walker then parents can do all the works without...
No comments yet.