Turn your bedroom into a love nest
Remake your surroundings
Where your lovemaking occurs is just as important as lovemaking itself. If your bedroom is drab and plain, then so goes the same for love making, generally.This applies more to couples who have been together for some time. You have to keep things new and interesting. It goes without a doubt that a provocative, sensual or new surroundings will enhance a more heightened sexual experience. During the reign of Louis XIV, french courtesans went to great lengths to create a special environments for their trysts with the nobility. Sometimes they would even redecorate for each different man they accommodated, even using special bedsheets with special designs and scents to please a particular lover. They also provided fruits and wines to further enhance the experience. Now is the time to take a cue from these sexual environs and open yourself and your partner to some erotic pleasures. Remember to create not only what excites you but your partner as well; after all, love is a two-way street.
Suggestions for a Sensual Bedroom
1. Plants in the bedroom makes men or women feel like their in the jungle and can bring out primitive instincts and sexuallity. Cut flowers create an aura of refined romance that will please both the eyes and the nose.
2. Place exotic prints, elegant, sexy photos, and senuous statuettes in strategic locations in the bedroom, then draw attention to them at crucial moments like....."maybe that position would be fun".
3. Fabrics in your bedroom should always be soft, thick and great feeling next to your body. Fabrics like soft cotton,smooth silk, satin or velvet are ideal. Don't forget overstuffed chairs and fluffy pillows.
4. Background sensuous music is very nice to use also. Pick music that is enjoyed by both. Love ballads, soft rock or classical are good choices.
5. Scent the room or sheets with a light flowery or musky perfume. Don't over-do-it. Leave everything else smelling fresh and clean. Once a particular smell is associated with you and your partners lovemaking, smelling it the next time will jump-start exciting momments over and over again
6. Have some chilled wine or flavored tea ready for sipping before,during and after sex.
7. Turn down the bright lights, and have enough light to see one another. Candles are the best choice, especially scented ones. Try other light changes by replacing your white bulb with pink, red, green or blue light.
8. Always make sure your bed is large enough to roll around in and strong and silent enough to withstand some vigorous sexercise.
9. Keep sexual necessities such as: condoms, lubricants, body oils and creams on the nightstand next to the bed. If you like playing with toys, have those on stand-by also.
10.Always love and respect your partner; not just in the bedroom in the heat of passion.
Comments 9 comments
- Tips On How To Be a Romantic Guy
What is it exactly that makes a woman see a man as romantic? Most of the time it's the little things that women notice. A glance, a quick touch or brush across her back. Sure, flowers are nice, but haven't...
- Romantic Ideas
Where on the internet can I find romantic ideas, creative romantic ideas, romantic ideas for him or even cheap romantic ideas? The answer for this is simple. http://www.romance4u.info offers free romantic...
- rooms inside your house
Still confused about rooms that the house usually has? Then you could read my guide about rooms inside the house. The basic room you should have for your new house Living room, this could be the largest room...
More by this Author
For a family and friends Holiday party, here are some recipes for three drinks that even children can have. Recipe #1 Rosy Holiday Punch This drink, made in a punch bowl is a mixture of sweet and tart fruit...
I love to cook for my family and after so many years doing it, I just try to keep it simple most times.Try these delicious recipes and you'll won't be disappointed.
Peroxide can be used in countless ways for everything from removing stains from clothing to whitening teeth. The price and uses can't be beat. Peroxide is a must have for every household.