Upside Down Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter
How Does The Upside Down Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter Work?
It’s so easy to grow all varieties of tomatoes in the upside down Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter. Simply put your plants in the bottom and side ports, add potting soil, hang it up, and water. Gravity pulls the water and nutrients directly from the root to the fruit. The sun warms the plant like a greenhouse. Hanging eliminates ground fungus, harmful bacteria and cutworm damage.
Upside down Topsy Turvy planters are not affected by the use of pesticides, digging and weeding. There is a swivel top for easy turning. The upside down Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter is a great way to grow tomatoes. It can also be used for zucchini, cucumer, squash and beans.
Buy Tomato Plants For The Upside Down Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter Online
Tips For Using The Upside Down Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter
In order to insure that your tomato plants grow properly in the upside down Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter you have to make sure that the following things are done correctly:
- Feed plants through the port holes from the inside out. This will insure that the delicate roots of the plants remain intact.
- There are sponges included with the packaging of the upside down Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter to keep the soil moist. Alternately layer the dirt and sponges so that the the moisture is evenly distributed.
- Use plants that are no more than 6 inches tall when you are planting. Additionally smaller tomatoes do better than the large super varieties because the tomatoes are not as heavy.
- The upside down Topys Turvy tomato planter can hold up to 60 pounds so make sure whatever you hang it on is strong enough to hold the weight.
How The Upside Down Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter Works
Benefits Of Using The Upside Down Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter
It may be a different way of growing tomatoes but there are benefits to using the upside down Topsy Turvy tomato planter. They are:
- No need to buy expensive tomato cages or tomato stakes to hold up your tomato plants.
- Tomatoes are easy to pick. You simply have to walk around the hanging tomato plants.
- No digging in the dirt through soil that may have bugs.
- Saves on space if you are planting in a small area.
- If you have a deer problem in your area, you can hang them where the deer won't reach.
- It can be used for other plant than the tomato.
- Weeds are not a problem with the upside down Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter.
You can purchase the upside down Topsy Turvy tomato planter online. It will be shipped directly to your home and you can start enjoy home grown tomatoes before you know it.
Buy Tomato Planting Accessories On Ebay
If you are looking to buy a Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter, Ebay has a large selection for the tomato gardener. Check out the section below to see what is for sale right now. This is only a small representation. If you click on the picture you will be able to see the entire selection of Topsy Turvy Tomato Planters available for purchase on Ebay.
More by this Author
- 55Best Facebook Quotes 2016 To Update Your Status - Popular Facebook Sayings to Make Friends Laugh or Cry
Updating your status is a major activity for Facebook members. The most popular, best Facebook sayings and quotes can be found here.
Halloween is one of those holidays that is great for fun food items. If you are having a Halloween party or just want to make the day extra special, check out the Halloween recipes and pictures here.
A guide to the most wanted Christmas gifts this season. If you want to know the most popular gifts for Christmas gift giving this year, this article will give you advice on Christmas shopping.