Uses For Wall Stickers
Dandelion Wall Sticker
In this article I want to relate some other uses of wall stickers as well as the obvious (for your wall at home!). For the uninitiated though a quick background on wall stickers.
For those of you who have never seen or used wall stickers. In a nutshell, they are an alternative to wallpaper or feature piece except removable and extremely easy to apply. Made from vinyl, wall decals are cost effective in adding a touch of glamour, a bit of chic or just a cool statement to any plain wall. They are also wipe-able and last for years (and can be changed easily). Available in as many different designs as you can think of (some good and some bad!) and usually in countless colours to suit any colour scheme.
1. Bathroom and Kitchen Tiles. Wall stickers can be used as bathroom/kitchen tile stickers to brighten up any plain tiles. They are waterproof, so can even be used in shower cubicles and wet rooms. Again in-expensive, they are easy to change the design and simple to apply, especially in comparison to re-tiling!
2. Glass. Another suitable surface is glass to create stunning effects on windows. As is becoming the trend their ease of use is well suited to shop displays (easy to remove and change for each season / product launch). Glass stickers are also frequently used in offices as logos and motivational quotes.
3. Chalkboard / Blackboard Stickers. Chalkboard vinyl's are useful used as a feature or as a practical alternative to bulky kids easels and blackboards. They can be purchased in a variety of novel shapes, sizes and designs. Especially useful on the inside of a kitchen cupboard for shopping lists and for kids rooms to hopefully save them drawing on the walls!
4. Cars. Car stickers have been around for a long time but are a little more classy nowadays than the old bumper sticker. With designs ranging from sunflowers to flames and skulls there is something suitable for any car and any age range.
5. Trade Shows and Events. Popular for trade shows and events, wall stickers are becoming increasingly visible in these areas due to their cost effectiveness for temporary displays. A couple of sets can be used to add something unique and make the display really stand out.
Wall Sticker Examples
More by this Author
How to peel off that vinyl wall stick you no longer want—without damaging the paint or leaving a sticky residue.