Why Pampered Chef is For YOU
Take a Look at These POPULAR Products From The Pampered ChefClick thumbnail to view full-size
Pampered Chef on Amazon
Pampered Chef Product of Choice
Which product would/do you use most frequently?See results without voting
Quick and Easy Recipe Ideas
YOU Can Be a Pampered Chef
"Are you tired, run down, listless? Do you poop out at parties?" ~Lucille Ball, I Love Lucy
Well, if you are tired, run down or listless I have a solution for you: Pampered Chef. Pampered Chef is a company that manufactures quality kitchen tools for people just like YOU. I know what you might be thinking about Pampered Chef products, things like, "Pampered Chef is too expensive!", "Hosting a Pampered Chef show is too much work and costs a lot of money.", or "Why do I need these extra tools cluttering up my kitchen?"
However, Pampered Chef is NOT too expensive, parties are a lot of fun and don't cost very much to host, and the tools are there to make your cooking and entertaining life better and easier.
Pampered Chef products actually are affordable for everyone! Consider that if you buy a cheap can-opener at a store that gets those products in bulk it probably won't last as long as if you bought a nice one at a kitchen store. Pampered Chef is YOUR kitchen store. A quote from http://www.allbusiness.com says,
"Now more than ever, The Pampered Chef strives to be a solution for people seeking...ways to save money during these difficult times."
So, you see, Pampered Chef products are an investment in your future! Another way Pampered Chef saves you money is that the products allow you the freedom and ability to make quality meals at home. When money is tight, it's a good idea to cut down on meals out and pre-processed and packaged foods. That's where Pampered Chef comes in. Pampered Chef makes a variety of useful tools for YOU to use to make your own quick and easy family meals.
- Cooking Products-This is the category everyone thinks of when you mention Pampered Chef. There are so many amazing cooking tools available. Quality and quantity--can't beat it!
- Cookbooks-Pampered Chef makes several very useful cookbooks that include recipes that are fast, simple, and always delicious!
- Online Recipe Ideas-This is SUPER great for those days when you come home tired and want to make something out of what you have in the fridge. The super search tool allows you to enter the ingredients you have and even the Pampered Chef tools you have to come up with recipes just for YOU!!
So, have a nice sit-down meal with your family courtesy of The Pampered Chef.
Pampered Chef is also a fun way to get together with friends. At a Pampered Chef party, you and your friends will be "pampered" by the friendly consultants. You'll get some tips, recipes, a chance to try out some of the products RISK FREE, and FREE food. Can it get any better?
There are also advantages to hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show. As a host you will recieve:
- FREE and Discounted Products- the amount depends on the sales at your party. Free product value starts at $15 and can go up to $215. Amazing!! Discounts start at 15% and go up to 30%. As a host, YOU will never pay full price!
- Free Shipping-Your order will be shipped to you at no cost. AND this benefit continues for a year after your own cooking show. If you go to a show at your neighbor's house YOU will recieve free shipping, too!
- Up to Four Half Price Items-Have you been drooling over that wonderful knife set in the catalog? Now YOU can afford it. Half price is great!
The main reason Pampered Chef is for YOU is that it makes cooking fun and easy. There are SO many different products that you are sure to find one that will simplify your life. Products include:
- entertaining items
"we love these new products from The Pampered Chef-- they make dining...much easier."
So if YOU like things fun and easy, and, of course, delicious, then Pampered Chef is for YOU!!
Go to http://www.pamperedchef.com to see all the amazing products YOU can get and to find a consultant near YOU.
More by this Author
There are people in the world who enter the world quietly and leave it calmly. Death comes to these with a sort of demure beauty, because they have lived well and full lives. Their final acts are bittersweet,...
First of all, the Reader's Digest article did open my eyes in some ways to how a mother-in-law might feel. It made me understand mother-in-laws a little better and empathize more readily. However, the...