K. Burns Darling profile image 84

How do you determine the difference between sentimental keepsake and items to give or throw away?

From time to time we all have to sort through the items that have collected in our homes to remind us of where we've been in our lives. When all of those items are collected in front of you, how do you determine which ones are really sentimental keepsakes, and which ones should be given or thrown away?

mythicalstorm273 profile image78

mythicalstorm273 says

Laura Schneider profile image93

Laura Schneider says

Jerrico Usher profile image62

Jerrico Usher says

IntuitiveMind profile image60

IntuitiveMind says

• Laura Schneider profile image

Laura Schneider 4 years ago

IntuitiveMind, I wish I were more like you and could get rid of more things. You're clearly a "thrower"--very logical and sensible about it. I'm a "keeper", and somehow I just can't seem to find that same place in me, but I hope someday I do.

Xyddig profile image60

Xyddig says

• Laura Schneider profile image

Laura Schneider 4 years ago

Good questions!! Especially the second one--I like the way you've phrased that. I'll employ your questions along with the other suggestions here as I continue Spring Cleaning. (i.e., always cleaning).