I'm getting ready to make my list and get started here soon. I usually wipe down door tops, clean baseboards, take down and clean curtains, clean mini blinds and clean windows.
sort by best latest
There are so many....
1. Mow and clean up out in the orchard, get the barn cleaned up.
2. Get the dock and boathouse straightened up and repaired for summer.
3. Plow up the south field, get it ready for planting
4. Clean up the guest houses.
5. Get the pool ready to go.
I can probably add ten more.....not enough hours in the day.
You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.
Cobwebs in my brain
1 set new goals in the spring instead of new years
2 landscaping my yard
3 clean out the gutters
4 clean the winter build-up out of the cars & wax cars
5 Do touch up painting around the house(my least favorite of all)
Clean out closets things you having touch in a year or six months donate those things you don't use or get ready for a garage sale,
don't for get to clean out your dry vent that goes out side... prevent fire
These are 'should be done' spring cleaning tasks :)
1. Clean all house windows, inside and outside.
2. Do 'housecleaning' throughout the whole house, meaning: extra cobwebs, extra dusting, cleaning underneath and behind furniture, washing all curtains, etc.
3. Cleaning out winter's trash from all flowerbeds.
4. Preparing flowerbeds, taking out weeds, putting on horse manure, etc.
5. Clean and vacuum out car.
Copyright © 2016 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.