Tom Vogler Here are the main steps that you need to go with to clean rugs:
1) Apply a poultice.
2) Re-wet the spot with water.
3) Spray an enzymatic cleaner over the area.
4) Apply another poultice
5) Allow the poultice to sit overnight.
6) Clean or dispose of the towels.
7) Get the carpet steam cleaned (optional).
If you are pissed off of other stains on rugs like coffee stains, ink stains etc just visit this link and you will find all solutions to your problems related to rugs. http://www.rugsandblinds.com/tips-to-remove-differ...