Do you believe there is no true organic farming in America being that every inch of soil has been...

According to news reports, every inch of soil in America has been contaminated over the years, so there is no true organic farming. I guess raised beds is the way to go? Do you believe there is no true organic farming in America? Thank you for answering.

Tina Julich profile image81

Best Answer Tina Julich says

Hi Tina, I appreciate your detailed answer here! I happened to hear such on a news report on the television while in another room. So glad to know your land is not contaminated! I feel much better after reading your great insight here on the issue!

suzettenaples profile image90

Suzette Walker suzettetaos (suzettenaples) says

Hi Suzette, I never really thought about it at all until I was listening to that news report and now I am pondering such and wanted to see what others may know about the issue. I am wondering, too, about any soil, whether it is truly organic or not?

WiccanSage profile image95

Mackenzie Sage Wright (WiccanSage) says

Hi WiccanSage, Yes, can never truly trust anything really we hear but do our own research and make wise conclusions from such. I do not like the alarmists either, and do hope this is not the case! Thank you for answering.

Hi Kevin, No, I just happened to hear a report on this and I honestly never thought about it before until I heard such. I wanted to see what others thought or knew on the topic. Certainly a topic to investigate further! Thank you for answering.

0

Dave36 says

Hi Dave, thank you for the scary reality there of the future! Yikes!!! I have not heard of Organic Hydroponics. You should do a hub on it!

0

Hi Sheila, sorry for the delay in replying here. Our Internet is down for a couple of days until next week. On WiFi for the moment ...You have presented another aspect here as to the air. A lot to ponder and research further for sure! Thank you!