tsmog profile image 84

Is your household 'Green' today and how has life changed because of that?

For instance the city provides for us here where I live three bins for waste - normal waste, recyclable waste, and Green waste meaning landscape (some communities use that for table scraps too) Today I fill up the recyclable waste bin much more while the normal waste is far less. I do not use that for aluminum and plastic bottles because I turn those in for cash. I check every food container for the recycle symbol to determine how to dispose of it. Some communities have a separate bin for table scraps too.

lisavollrath profile image90

Best Answer Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

• tsmog profile image

Tim Mitchell (tsmog) 18 months ago

Wow! That is being 'Green'. I see an article in there somewhere. I don't have enough land to composite. My gardens are small & native drought tolerant plants to Calif. I like the cardboard idea for the pavers! Hooray on how much trash you put out

Penny G profile image77

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) says

choosetolive profile image55

Ravi and Swastha (choosetolive) says

• tsmog profile image

Tim Mitchell (tsmog) 18 months ago

That is good having different recyclables types. I like how my normal waste is becoming less and less while recyclables much more.

Patrina Breau profile image61

Patrina Breau says