gullab profile image 59

If someone buys/owns a land or house in US/Canada, does it give him right of residence over there?

I am interested to move my kids to Canada/USA for college education and buying a house or flat in their name can give them residence status for tution fees?

sort by best latest


dreagon5 says

6 years ago
 |  Comment
Stephanie Henkel profile image98

Stephanie Henkel says

5 years ago
 |  Comment