Black and Decker Coffee Makers
A lot of people love waking up and having their morning cup of coffee. It’s almost a tradition and most people can’t do without their cup. In fact, if people don’t have their cup of coffee they might not be able to function well throughout the day. The best solution to this problem is to get a Black and Decker coffee maker. You may know Black and Decker for their power tools. But they also make kitchenware as well. Since they are a good company, you can rest assured that you are buying a quality product.
So what kind of Black and Decker coffee makers should you buy? You have many choices here and it all depends on what functionality you want in your coffee maker and also how much you are willing to pay. If you only need a basic coffee maker that makes coffee, you can get away with $20. If you something more sophisticated then you should spend more. One thing that you should make sure your Black and Decker coffee maker has is the function that lets you set the time where your coffee will start and stop brewing. This important feature lets you set the time you want your coffee to start brewing before you head off to bed at night. In the morning, you’ll have your pot of coffee at the ready.
Below you will find several Black and Decker coffee makers. These all range in price and have different functions. Pick the one that suits your lifestyle.
Black & Decker DCM18 Brew 'N Go Coffeemaker
- 15-Ounce (450 ml) thermal mug with contoured, easy-grip handle
- Permanent filter eliminates the need for paper disposables
- Automatic shut-off for peace of mind
- Durable mug, lid, filter basket, and permanent filter are top-rack
- Safe to use in dishwasher
Black & Decker DCM18S Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug
- Personal coffeemaker brews directly into 15-ounce travel mug
- Stainless-steel mug tapered to fit most vehicle cup holders
- Permanent filter eliminates need for disposable paper filters
- Auto shut-off; dishwasher-safe mug, mug lid, filter, and filter basket
Black & Decker DCM2500B SmartBrew Coffeemaker
- 12-cup coffeemaker features digital clock and delayed start
- Wake up to a pot of freshly brewed coffee
- Perfectly drip-free pouring spout; 2 water windows
- Sneak-a-cup feature; automatic shut-off after 2 hours
No comments yet.