Buy a Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel Cookware Set Online
Best Stainless Steel Cookware Set
If you are in the looking for an excellent stainless steel cookware set, but don't want to pay the All-clad price, then the Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12-piece stainless steel cookware set could be exactly what you are hoping for.
Why I say that the Cuisinart Multiclad Pro is one of the most value for money stainless steel cookware sets you can buy?
To put it simple, because it has a quality very close to premium cookware sets, as All-Clad sets, but with a more than attractive price tag. So, if you buy a Multiclad Pro set you are buying premium quality for only a fraction of the price.
Why is it so good?
- Stainless Steel is perhaps the best material for cookware. It shows a high degree of strength, durability and resistance to rust and pitting. However, stainless steel has a big problem, it doesn't have good thermal conductivity and heat dispersion. That's why manufacturers ad Aluminum or Copper to the mix to ensure that the food cooks evenly. Some cheap cookware only has a layer of Aluminum or Copper at the base of the pan or pot to distribute the heat. However, in the Cuisinart Multiclad Pro the Aluminum also runs up the side of the pan or pot. In fact, in the Multiclad Pro the Aluminum core is sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel producing a cookware with excellent heat distribution and at the same time with a surface that is highly resistant to stains, rust, and corrosion while maintaining a bright and attractive shine.
Click Below to Buy
If the Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Is So Good, How Can It Have So Good Price?
I have seen the Multiclad 12-piece cookware set on the net with a price between $239 to $360. So, this is an interesting question to make, after all, cheap cookware, or any other product by the way, is cheap for a reason. So how can they sell it with so reasonable price if the set is so good? Simple, because the set is manufactured in China. That's why it has so good price. No mystery here.
What Is It Included in the Set?
The 12-piece set, model number MCP-12, included the following:
- 8-inch skillet
- 10-inch skillet
- 1,5-quart saucepan with cover
- 3-quart saucepan with cover
- 3,5-quart sauté pan with cover
- 8-quart stockpot with cover
- 20 cm steamer insert with cover (fits 3 Qt. saucepan)
What more Do You Need to Know?
What about the Warranty?
The Multiclad Pro comes with a limited lifetime warranty against any defect of material or workmanship for the original buyer.
Is it Dishwasher Safe? Does it clean easily?
Yes it is dishwasher safe. And yes it Cleans up easily, although not as easy as non-stick cookware. However, like any other quality kitchen piece hand-washing is recommended.
Can it be used in the Oven?
Yes the Cuisinart MultiClad Pro Stainless Cookware can be used in the oven without damage. Naturally, the handle as well as the pan will become hot. So use potholders to prevent burns. The cookware can be used in the oven at any baking temperature up to 500°F.
Can it be used in induction cook tops?
Yes, it is suitable to use with induction cook tops
How are the Handles Like? Do they Become Hot?
The handles are made of stainless steel and are riveted to the pans, pots or skillets. They are comfortable and large enough for your hand but not so large to become unwieldy when using a towel or pot holder. Besides, the handles stay cool to the touch for a long time. However the handles of the lids and the small helper handle on the sauté pan and the stock pot handles get hot after simmering a while.
What about The Lids of the Multiclad Pro?
The lids are made of stainless steel and fit tight, but they do have a little room to vent steam. However, if you leave a lid on a hot pan and it starts to cool, the lid will completely seal. To get the lid off you have to re-heat slightly the pot.
What are the Rims Like?
They are very nice, with rolled edges that help easy pouring without making a mess.
Are There Any Complaint about this Cookware?
Frankly I can't find any serious complaint about this set. Even after reading quite a number of reviews all over the net I haven't found anyone saying anything bad about the Multiclad Pro. The only complaint I was able to find is some reviews where the user complaint about the apparition of light colored spots on the bottom of the inside of the pots or pans. If I have to guess, I will say that this is probably for cooking with high heats. Remember that this kind of cookware functions best with low to medium heat.
The Cuisinart Multiclad Pro cookware set could be an excellent choice for people looking for a complete cookware set. It has a almost everything that you can possible want for cooking in your kitchen, a really outstanding quality and a price that doesn't break the bank.