jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Free Compost Tea!

1. Joe Macho profile image94
    Joe Machoposted 4 years ago

I was filling my orders for compost tea, and came across a giveaway for a free Compost Tea Kit. Thought some of you gardeners out there might be interested!

2. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 4 years ago

I'm not that sure Spam Links are any good for either your garden or fertile forums  roll

Joe Machoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Oh, well I definitely wasn't trying to spam. Just posting a link that I thought would be helpful. Didn't realize I was walking a fine line, but if it's against forum rules, please delete away HP staff. My bad

1. Pearldiver profile image87
        Pearldiverposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Oh, well I definitely wasn't trying intimate that I was the Hub Police either!  big_smile
        We are heavily hit by spammers here and many use exactly the same techniques as you did with your link, in an effort to look authentic.  I seem to always come across them whenever I'm on the site and many of us get them removed by reporting them - to enhance the site experience for genuine users.
        I didn't report your post as your profile shows that you know your 'onions' so to speak and hell with a name like Macho... you could probably swear better than me anyway! smile
        The TOS is quite specific.... and hey I get it thrown at me probably more than most... you know, for having fast lips and all that! roll
        Nice to meet you anyway and hope to see more of you in the forums
        - Okay Macho.... your turn...... Swear Your Heart Out! smile

Joe Machoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ha, you know I wish I had more of a comeback for ya, but I don't! It's just good to see you're on top of your game. Thanks for not flagging, I mean no harm. Take it easy Pearldiver

working