jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

If you could have...

1. MomsTreasureChest profile image77
    MomsTreasureChestposted 4 years ago

If you could have a chef, a chauffeur or a housekeeper for free for 1 year, which would you pick?

1. rcrumple profile image87
      rcrumpleposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Since a chef would drive me broke, and I like to drive myself, I would have to say a housekeeper for my wife.  She deserves a rest (just don't tell her I said that, lol).

2. 0
    Motown2Chitownposted 4 years ago

I would most definitely choose a housekeeper.  Here's the deal.  Hubby loves to cook and does it better than anyone I know.  I love to drive.  We both hate housework....lol

3. Thelma Alberts profile image82
    Thelma Albertsposted 4 years ago

A housekeeper! Then I and my hubby have more time to spend. My hubby likes to cook and I like to bake and so we will be having somebody to clean the dishes and disorders that we will be making, Lol;-)

4. Ladybird33 profile image71
    Ladybird33posted 4 years ago

Best thing we ever did was get a housekeeper....my husband and I LOVE it!  You should try it becuase they aren't that expensive.

5. peachpower profile image59
    peachpowerposted 4 years ago

Oh my gosh.... where do I sign up?!

I would definitely go for the housekeeper. With 4 kids (plus myself and Babe), the amount of housework is STAGGERING. Laundry is at least a load every day, sometimes 2 a day. The dishwasher, stove and vacuum are constantly on. I swear to you I have calluses from cleaning. *sob*

They say the fun's in the struggle... I beg to differ smile

6. alvairs profile image53
    alvairsposted 4 years ago

I would go for the chauffeur, lost all the youthful desires of driving from 30 years ago.

7. austinhealy profile image83
    austinhealyposted 4 years ago

Definitely a maid, as I enjoy cooking so much and I love to drive. I'm one of those old fashioned guys who still drive for the pleasure of it.

8. Denise Handlon profile image88
    Denise Handlonposted 4 years ago

Housekeeper for sure.  I don't mind driving, I enjoy cooking...I hate housework!  smile  Cool forum.