I love my new town and new state!

1. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 4 years ago

After years of being in Illinois, we gradually moved to Wisconsin. First we rented part-time then we moved about 1 1/2 years ago. I could not be more thrilled. Our new little town brings back so many fond memories of when I was growing up in Illinois. I cannot believe how wonderful my neighbors are, how active the schools are and the ease of access.

They say you can never go home again but yet my husband and I have found new hamlet that feels so much like old home week that I must shout to everyone how very happy I am here.

First it was the home we fell in love with - every room hugs you as you go through. Now that we have lived here neighbors stop by (yesterday a neighbor stopped by and said hello while I was still in my obviously pink, fluffy robe!), neighbors greet us with warms smiles and one neighbor even greeted me with a hug.

After years of feeling isolated and alone in my neighborhoods, I am finally home - what a true joy and all at age 50! Is the world becoming a better place or am I just especially blessed at this time in my life?

Oh, and now if only Google traffic were so longing - oh, well, a gal cannot have everything.

2. 0
    Motown2Chitownposted 4 years ago

What a wonderful feeling, GmaGoldie!  Congratulations!  I hope you're happy and fulfilled there in every moment of your life.

3. 0
    jenuboukaposted 4 years ago

Got room for two more in that quaint town?!  Your last neighborhood sound just like where I live at the moment.  Wonderful, love to hear such joy and happiness!