jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Out of the tent and into a basement

1. 0
    Sarra Garrettposted 3 years ago

I met up with a hunting acquaintance a couple of days ago and I am pleased to say I am out of my tent and am living in a basement in exchange for cleaning and cooking.  This is a temporary situation of which I am thankful for.  Now to get over my bronchitis and to get a job.  I want to thank everyone who has been following me and sending prayers and good wishes my way. Keep them coming so now I can get a job.

1. Judi Bee profile image87
      Judi Beeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Glad to hear your good news Sarra.

2. Judi Bee profile image87
      Judi Beeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Glad to hear your good news Sarra.

3. 0
      Motown2Chitownposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Wonderful!  I'm just grateful that you're indoors!  Keep yourself warm and take good care of your bronchitis.  Will continue to pray for you!

4. joanveronica profile image92
      joanveronicaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hurray! That is good news! I'm so glad for you. For bronchitis, the onion and garlic and also the ginger, would be just fine. Another idea is to inhale   vapour that results from soaking eucaliptus in boiling water. Grandmothers were usuall y very fond of this last, and I know it works.  Best of luck, and my orayers are for you! Don't forget to keep us informed.

2. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 3 years ago

That's nice to hear.  I've thought about you and hoped someone could offer shelter.  Maybe some onion soup with garlic will help cure your bronchitis.  Hope things continue to improve for you.

3. Hollie Thomas profile image59
    Hollie Thomasposted 3 years ago

I'm really pleased for you, Sarra. Try some ginger for the bronchitis and I'm sure a job will follow. smile

4. 0
    Sarra Garrettposted 3 years ago

Homemade chicken soup until I can't eat it anymore so far seems to be doing ok.  lol. Thank you for the well wishes.

5. CASE1WORKER profile image86
    CASE1WORKERposted 3 years ago

Oh I am so pleased and relieved for you. You have been in my mind and in my prayers every day and I was hoping that someone could help you

1. 0
      Sarra Garrettposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Caseworker.  I am so grateful to be able to be in the warmth of a house again.  Albiet this is only a temporary place for me to hang my hat.  I am pounding the pavement and am looking for work.  Tomorrow is a new day so I'll be out looking once again.  Keep your fingers crossed

6. HoneyBB profile image87
    HoneyBBposted 3 years ago

Sarra, what great news and such a relief. I, too, have been worrying and wondering about you. I am so happy that you have a roof over your head for now and I hope and pray that you will find work and be able to keep a roof over your head. Good Luck to you!

7. moneyfairy profile image62
    moneyfairyposted 3 years ago

Great!!!Great News Sarra!!!! Yeah for you!!! I am so happy you are not out in the cold!!!Prayers are working!!! Now here's hoping you recover soon from the bronchitis and find the perfect job for you!!!