What aspect of buying your first home scared you the most, and why?

1. Olivia Sanzzi profile image83
    Olivia Sanzziposted 23 months ago

My question is simple: What aspect of buying your first house scared you the most, and why?

I am all-to-familiar with my own original concerns, and those that are pretty universal to homeowners in my region. However, since no two homeowners' experiences are alike, I would love to hear from homeowners across the country (and world).

Thank you!

1. Olivia Sanzzi profile image83
      Olivia Sanzziposted 23 months ago in reply to this

P.S.
      If you're a newbie Hubber nervous about commenting on a forum, this is definitely the thread for you. There are no wrong answers here. smile

2. pinoyhomeguide profile image61
      pinoyhomeguideposted 21 months ago in reply to this

I just bought a home (the place is still in development) in Cavite, Philippines. I got to admit I have a lot of concerns. Some of which are: if the location of the house is really accessible and near my work, and if the place is not prone to flooding or other home problems. The only time I go to the place is in the weekends so the volume of traffic is less than the weekdays. Also flooding is one of the main concerns here in PH addition to that is that there are a lot of developers that construct cheap houses that whenever a storm came pieces of the house go somewhere.

working