jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (19 posts)

1. ahmadraza212 profile image58
    ahmadraza212posted 6 years ago

Is female friend is better then male?

2. Lady_E profile image82
    Lady_Eposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't say their friendship is better than males, vice versa - However, Female's tend to look at things from a different perspective to males, which is good for you.

1. gagig profile image59
      gagigposted 6 years ago in reply to this

females are caring...

3. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

I don't think you can make that kind of comparison with so many varying factors.

4. khmohsin profile image59
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

a friend is friend, it's not about the gender.

1. saleheensblog profile image60
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

you are right my friend.Friendship should be rated on feeling not on gender.

5. itech profile image56
    itechposted 6 years ago

Ya, Females acting of looking like a caring person are much better than males.

6. Mountee profile image60
    Mounteeposted 6 years ago

of course gender does not make any difference but still have to answer under reservation abt gender...
    a female is a better friend for man...not because she is a female but "she understand better to a man..."

1. gagig profile image59
      gagigposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yes i appriciate

7. 59
    probafixposted 6 years ago

Male ..

8. Fluffymetal profile image76
    Fluffymetalposted 6 years ago

I have two best friends - one is female and one is male. They are both great.  They both have they're advantages and disadvantages.

9. camlo profile image81
    camloposted 6 years ago

I have both male and female friends, and couldn't possibly draw any comparisons. They are all individuals, and not one is 'typical male' or 'typical female'. I'm pretty sure you can't judge friends by gender.

1. Lisa HW profile image83
      Lisa HWposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm sure too.  It's kind of disturbing to see the apparent number of people who think otherwise.   hmm

10. 60
    erinraposted 6 years ago

11. 60
    almera diwaposted 6 years ago

I both have male and female friends. Both have in common and differences. We cannot compare the friendship offered by a guy and a pal. We both need their friendship for us to grow and learn things that we need to. They both help us build our personality so no need to compare.

12. Jillian Barclay profile image85
    Jillian Barclayposted 6 years ago

Don't think gender matters. A best friend can be either. My best friend is a woman and I treasure her. We have gone through many things together, good and bad, and if I am ever in trouble, I know that she would be there in an instant!

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Gender doesn't matter , Good friends matter a lot.

13. anime_nanet profile image60
    anime_nanetposted 6 years ago

14. Marie-Renee profile image86
    Marie-Reneeposted 6 years ago

In friendship it's not the gender that matters. I have female friends as well as male friends and I value all their friendships. In their own special/distinct and different ways they have become my friends and have remained as friends because they are true friends and not because of their gender. I have noticed that men and women see things or situations differently and so they may also give you different advices or give you another point of view.