jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Brushing Your Teeth- An opportunity or a pain in the back?

1. 61
    Sagittarius123posted 6 years ago

I wonder how many people in the world actually floss every day or even brushes their teeth twice a day? It bothers me to think that even though dentists and orthodontists work so hard to fix people's teeth, they just don't appreciate it. Everyone wants to look good whether its for personal reasons or if it's for someone special, beauty starts from within. And that's your teeth. The first thing someone looks at when talking to you face to face is your mouth maybe even eyes. Would you want glistening white teeth at no cost but a floss, toothbrush and toothpaste?

I think so.

Or would you want semi-yellow teeth only to be paying hundreds to whiten them. And on top of that not everyday if someone visits, you cannot pay that money.

Sorry to be that person.

I'm not though. I have taken the initiative to brush and floss my teeth o I can look great whenever and also spend my teeth whitening money on things I personally enjoy. So maybe those who don't should try it out.

Hope to be of help.

1. Obscure Divine profile image60
      Obscure Divineposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Uhmm..., this could have been a promo for an electric tooth brush, perhaps?  Do the hub...  LOL!

2. 0
    sandra rinckposted 6 years ago

I am 32, never had a cavity.  I brush 1-2 a day for about five minutes each.  I hate to floss!  I hate going to the dentist and I hate that people are even more obsessed with perfectly straight teeth.

I don't have that but at least I can say I have never had a cavity!  big_smile

3. TLMinut profile image60
    TLMinutposted 6 years ago

Poor Sagit, sounds like you just had an unpleasant experience!