jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Summers coming up

1. Aanyas profile image59
    Aanyasposted 6 years ago

hey guys summers coming have put a hubpage that gives tips how one can save there plants and gardens from drying up in these hot dry seasons.

<no promotional links.>
    check out and do comments what you all feel.

2. Ohma profile image80
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Aanyas welcome to HP
    it is a violation of HP forum rules to post a link to your work anywhere but in the extreme hub makeover forum. it is considered self promotion.

Aanyasposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey ohma thanks for giving me this information as i was new i didnt knew much about it..so thanks for everything..

u have a great day...

3. Ohma profile image80
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

I read and commented on your Hub. I also reported this forum so that it can be moved into the correct forum category.
    Again Welcome to HubPages!

1. LarasMama profile image59
      LarasMamaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wish it was summer here - I live in Australia. However the hub is still relevant because we are going through a drought...

Aanyasposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey Laras no worries you'll have summers soon...and can make use of this tips if you love gardening.....
        have a nice day...

2. Lisa HW profile image84
        Lisa HWposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LarasMama, ....but oh, I envied you folks when we were heading into Winter and you were heading into Spring.  smile    I'm living in an area declared a Federal Disaster area because of recent floods, if that makes you feel any better about your drought.  hmm

4. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

I'd like to help...but am too busy trying to get the house habitable so Pam can move in before her brain fries too much this year.  (She's still toast from last summer's total brain fry.)

5. easybloomplus profile image60
    easybloomplusposted 6 years ago

Here is a "classic" tip for lawns... water them less frequently, but more deeply in hot weather.  This will force the roots to get stronger as they dig in deep for water.

working