jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Spring Resolutions

1. GmaGoldie profile image87
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

Everyone does New Year's Resolutions - what about spring?  Anyone have specific goals for spring?

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

..yes I do....i have a few

...i'm waiting on my new shiny bike to arrive and plan on having some fun

...i've also decided to return to some of my former cooking/eating habits....juicing and growing my herbs and certain vegetables again.  I haven't had a veg garden for a while and I can't wait to get it started.

...and since there are 5 neighbourhood dogs that roam around unleashed (they are friendly) I plan to set down some rules for 2 of them - such as 'stay off my backyard deck! when I'm not around'.

...and I have to find someone to cut all that grass I now have...

3. Cameron Dean profile image59
    Cameron Deanposted 5 years ago

Spring cleaning and a get in shape for summer diet and exercise program.

4. SandyMcCollum profile image84
    SandyMcCollumposted 5 years ago

I have a spring resolution to lose some weight. I could drop about 20 pounds or so and I want to look decent in my summer clothing again. That last round of cancer changed my metabolism, so after spending 50 years at 20 pounds underweight, I am now 20 pounds over. It was a very nice change at first, and I feel much better with more weight on me, but it doesn't look so good. If only I could just push the fat around to where I want it, it wouldn't be so bad.

1. tsmog profile image85
      tsmogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congrats and great power upon you Sandy. Like all us I made a decision of a healthier lifestyle, and boy has that been a challenge. I discovered I am addicted to diet sodas. I am removing aspartame from my eating plan. I made a promise keep by diabetes in control, so lose some weight, lose the fast food at work stuff, and exercise. BUT, most importantly be in my garden - HOORAY, TG for spring. The hummingbirds are coming back and butterflies are arriving, so staying in the garden as much as I can is a primary goal (smile). What about you GmaGoldie?